Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Kicking was poor but thought people were being overly harsh criticising him for the second goal given how unsighted he was. If there wasn't the pre-existing narrative around De Gea it would have passed with far less comment.

But in big picture terms that pre-existing narrative is there and for good reason.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
We weren’t good enough today, but it is an unreal to handicap to have this keeper in goal. Miles off PL standard at this point.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Terrible GK, he should never play for us again. Fact that we offered him new contract shows how dumb we are.

If EtH is serious about rebuilding, he shouldn't rely on De Gea.

Easily the man of the match in this game, terrible.

izec

Gary Neville vs West Brom type of stuff. He is done in the modern game, just your average pro GK. He should retire.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Wish I never had to see him start for United again. What a disaster of a keeper he's been this season. He's almost single handedly cost us two trophies.

Lights Out

I think I dislike him more than any other player that has ever played for us.

Drainy

He should be out on his arse but with the Glazers we'll have to make do with him for another year.

Complete loser who you can always trust to throw one in the net when under pressure. Spain sussed him

binary bot
Summed it up when watching a replay that led to a United goal kick and returned from it to Ortega taking one:lol:

Roboc7

The second goal is a shocker. I don’t know how he can be given a new contract, especially for any length of time, his time at this level is done.

ash_86

His long shots saving is absolutely piss. Did the same against West Ham and countless other times. Get him out of the club

Idxomer

You think city's keeper had more of the ball than ddg today?

About 42 mins gone we had a throw at the edge of their box. 3 passes later it's back to ddg who knocks it long and we turn it over again. Pointless.
It doesn't matter what I think. It's a fact he had more touches and played many more passes.

Sgreddevil

Sell him please. Sick of him conceding soft goals and throwing games away.
We will never win the league or anything more with him as our regular Gk

Red Rash

Would it be extremely harsh on Dave if I thought he could have done better on both goals?
I don't think you can blame him on the first goal but he would have probably done himself a big favour if he at least attempted the dive even though I don't think he would have been anywhere near it.

Second goal I think he should do better.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He can't pass, he can't rush off his line, he can't claim high balls, he can't communicate with his back line, he can't save penalties. All of these deficiencies are often countered with "he's an excellent shot stopper". Forgive me if I decide to judge him on his ability to actually stop shots, or his lack of ability, no matter how harsh anyone thinks that is today.

Dorris

Please please get rid. Absolutely atrocious, constantly tossing possession away and rooted to his line, both goals are saveable by a decent keeper too. The worst goalkeeper in the league.

Abraxas

Yep Erik, you're right - this guy definitely should not be guaranteed a spot like he is now. Pathetic stuff at times this season in key games.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Forget the second goal, his constant punting it to the opposition goalkeeper is fecking tiresome

led_scholes

He should go for 10k to Cadiz and enjoy his last years. Laughable that we are offering him 170k.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Absolutely sick of the sight of him now.

To say nothing of the goals, let's even pretend he wasn't at fault at all for them, I'm just so fed up that every single fecking time he has the ball it's either A) being rolled to a CB if they happen to be in 30 yards of clear space or B) being gently lofted to an opposition player on the halfway line. Every fecking time.

There's only one other player I've ever been quite so sick of seeing in a United shirt, and he's starting to run Maguire close. Please get rid. Please just get a goalkeeper who can play football.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I genuinely feel like he could have saved the first one.

Not mad at the second, spinning and through bodies is always a tough one

Jev

Think it's harsh to blame him for the second one. Lots of bodies between him and the ball, he saw it late.

mu4c_20le

First shot was a wondergoal. Second was ehh. Gunogan should never be allowed so many opportunities on goal.

Delano

I've been one of his biggest supporters.

What he's doing on that second is beyond me.

Ralph1386

I agree that De Gea needs to be replaced but today is not on him.

There was absolutely nobody marking Gundogan on both goals. It’s on Eriksen.

samlee86

Beyond awful, he has fecked us again.

City's backup keeper is miles better than him.
it’s embarrassing that city rested players for this game.

Anyway David, gracias and adios. Really hope I never see him in a United shirt again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.