Day 11: England vs Panama, Japan vs Senegal and Poland vs Colombia

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
anything less than a four-goal win will be in the "not good enough" category. looking forward to seeing how one of the worst "back-threes" does against a proper side...
A dominant performance would be preferable but I'd take a 1-0 win just to guarantee qualification to the group stages at this point. Many expected this England team to fail spectacularly - myself included - it would be great to see them prove everyone wrong.

Peter89

Easy win for England, although I don't like the formation. Can't wait for game against Belgium :drool:

Dante

Average bang
I normally hate international football. But for a few weeks every couple of years, I become a mouth breathing Ingerlund fan.

Come on!

Zoo

Honestly think Sterling plays well for England and is a better fit for this team than Rash. He desperately needs a goal to help his confidence in finishing chances though.
He’s lost in this system. Let’s see how he gets on today but Rashford or Vardy would probably be better fits.

Trophy Room

I'd love to see Rashford start but if he does I don't see anyone on that bench that can make an impact like he can.

Pacificgi

Theyre moaning about the weather but england will have the majority of the ball anyway!

Acole9

Outstanding
You can guarantee that if it all goes to pot the first thing people will be complaining about is all the narking about behind the scenes with those inflatable pony things and that.

Dundrummer

He’s lost in this system. Let’s see how he gets on today but Rashford or Vardy would probably be better fits.
He's a wide player, always has been, and this England play without wide players. For all the talk of a brave new England, they're still shoving their best players into random positions to get them on the team sheet.

Greck

Sterling hasn't played well for England since the game against Italy in the last World Cup.

It doesn't matter how well he's played for City, he's been consistently useless for England. Hopefully today is the day he finally plays well again.
Is there any City player tearing it up at the WC? System players

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
He's a wide player, always has been, and this England play without wide players. For all the talk of a brave new England, they're still shoving their best players into random positions to get them on the team sheet.
Completely disagree - he’s poor on the left wing, plays his best football either on the right or as a ten.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Can’t believe sterling has got in again.

Rashford better start against Belgium.

montpelier

I'm backing the Shovel-faced Assassin to have this done before half-time.