Day 13: Italy vs. Uruguay

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil83

The FA should just ban him from English football. That would be hilarious xD He'd have to leave Liverpool for peanuts too. Ahahaha

Slevs

likes to play with penises
First this corrupt red card, then the repeat-bite, the goal and Italy is out. Holy shit pure scandal. :lol::lol::lol:

If i was italian i would rip the whole stadium apart. :lol:
Thanks. Just like 2002 with that cocaine headed ref. Pure scandal. Plus add to it the bite. fecking sick to my stomach.

That fecking Uruguayan pulling Chellini's shirt so that the ref doesn't see, fecking cheats.

MUFC_DK

i feel sorry for suarez.. i genuinely think he is mentally ill

R'hllor

Chielini reacted like he was attacked by dog. :lol: Suarez is just ...

Mali_Zeus

You think that cant be photoshopped? Hahah

Im not defending the guy or anything, but no one claim 100% that he bit him because guess what.....unless youve seen a camera angle the other billion people havnt, you have no evidence. Let the air clear, its definitly going to be solved one way or another.

But people claiming he 'definitly' did it mite aswell join up in a posse and march towards with Rio with pitch forks and burning wood
Well people like you would defend him even if there were clear footage in which you could see him bite Chiellini..

No good enough evidence for you.

Morgoth

well, EHEM!
As I PREDICTED, the Pirlo fans are already HIDING

LOL!

two consecutive WC FLOPS!

the 2012 Euro final was a mirage (only to be thrashed by Spain, anyway)

like it or not, Italy has been sucking after the championship of 2006

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I dont think we will, i just dont understand him. Ive had enough of him now, if we keep him fair enough he's a great player, if we get rid of him fair enough he's a cnut, i just dont care anymore
That's fair enough. He must be the most annoying player, he's a very good player but he must be so hard to love.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Disgusting - can't believe that Italian bastard hit Suarez right in the mouth with his shoulder!

Berginyon

Maybe it was a bite. But I don't think it was intentional. Suarez got really big buck teeth, so in a physical contact sport in Football there will be accidents. I can't help but notice each time he 'bit' someone, it's always him fighting for position and getting close. When I fight for position against a defender, my mouth usually comes into contact with that person's shoulder/neck/face areas. I have normal teeth though, so I never got the issue Suarez had. Why will Suarez bite the Italian? It makes no sense. It was a accident and that's that. It's not as if a 'bite' make you 'score' more. It doesn't. Suarez biting on purpose makes no logical sense. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt again. If this happens a 4th time, I'm no longer a fan.

Maksimilian

Well people like you would defend him even if there were clear footage in which you could see him bite Chiellini..

No good enough evidence for you.
Sta me briga za njega hahaha

I dont care either way. Im just saying NO ONE has evidence he did it yet. Can evidence appear later? Of cors it can. Does it exist at the moment? No

MrJames

Interested to see what RAWK make of this. I recon Fergie must have bribed the FA to smother Chiellini's shoulder in the caramel spread that the Uruguayan team had taken away from them at customs and the poor lad was just after a lick.

Libano

I think this proves that Suarez has some kind of psychological condition. This sort of behaviour is instinctual, basically he can't help it. He needs professional treatment.

Apart from that, I would advise all those crying foul at the ref to have a closer look at the game. Italy simply didn't do enough. That red card foul was as stupid as they come, totally unnecessary and right in front of the ref. Without video evidence it's nearly impossible for the ref to see the biting incident. Cavani could have been awarded a penalty in that wrestling situation. Good and bad luck swung both ways.

Exciting match, even though the football wasn't all that.

Duffy

well, EHEM!
As I PREDICTED, the Pirlo fans are already HIDING

LOL!

two consecutive WC FLOPS!

the 2012 Euro final was a mirage (only to be thrashed by Spain, anyway)

like it or not, Italy has been sucking after the championship of 2006
Italy have been sucking...:lol: You need to get something for that cough.

Mali_Zeus

Maybe it was a bite. But I don't think it was intentional. Suarez got really big buck teeth, so in a physical contact sport in Football there will be accidents. I can't help but notice each time he 'bit' someone, it's always him fighting for position and getting close. When I fight for position against a defender, my mouth usually comes into contact with that person's shoulder/neck/face areas. I have normal teeth though, so I never got the issue Suarez had. Why will Suarez bite the Italian? It makes no sense. It was a accident and that's that. It's not as if a 'bite' make you 'score' more. It doesn't. Suarez biting on purpose makes no logical sense. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt again. If this happens a 4th time, I'm no longer a fan.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You couldnt make this up..

Sorry but are you insane?

Duffy

Man you must have some sad life :lol:

MUFAN79

:lol::lol:

Sign out and never come back

Savvo

Scouser
There is absolutely no defending this behaviour once again. He quite obviously has some psychological issues.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
You think that cant be photoshopped? Hahah

Im not defending the guy or anything, but no one can claim 100% that he bit him because guess what.....unless youve seen a camera angle the other billion people havnt, you have no evidence. Let the air clear, its definitly going to be solved one way or another.

But people claiming he 'definitly' did it mite aswell join up in a posse and march towards Rio with pitch forks and burning wood
I'm pretty good with Photoshop - but would have an issue with photoshopping live tv...

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I was about to blast a full rant at you, you cnut, but the last message gives it away, wum.

RustyS

Just seeing the red card for the first time

Can't make up my mind. What says the caf?

Still think it is a red but I'm tired of arguing over it. Reed (english pundit) just said it is a red as well.

Might be a little harsh but certainly not "scandalous" or "no where near a red card".

Status
Not open for further replies.