Day 13: Italy vs. Uruguay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcRed96

Just seen the Suarez incident: just when we thought he'd gotten past all this he goes and bites someone for the third time in his career. I seriously think he has mental problems and I'd be amazed if he plays again during this World Cup, he'll surely get a lengthy ban.

Bross

Noggie Pez Dispenser
Chillin with Giggsy at the Retardment Castle
Maybe it was a bite. But I don't think it was intentional. Suarez got really big buck teeth, so in a physical contact sport in Football there will be accidents. I can't help but notice each time he 'bit' someone, it's always him fighting for position and getting close. When I fight for position against a defender, my mouth usually comes into contact with that person's shoulder/neck/face areas. I have normal teeth though, so I never got the issue Suarez had. Why will Suarez bite the Italian? It makes no sense. It was a accident and that's that. It's not as if a 'bite' make you 'score' more. It doesn't. Suarez biting on purpose makes no logical sense. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt again. If this happens a 4th time, I'm no longer a fan.
Enjoy your ban.

Swagawa

Should be sent home....now the whole world knows the cnut he is.
Now!? :lol:

I have never forgiven him ever since the Ghana game in 2010, not so much for the hand ball, but for the audacity of the man to celebrate the way he did when Gyan missed the penalty.

Manatorium

Maybe it was a bite. But I don't think it was intentional. Suarez got really big buck teeth, so in a physical contact sport in Football there will be accidents. I can't help but notice each time he 'bit' someone, it's always him fighting for position and getting close. When I fight for position against a defender, my mouth usually comes into contact with that person's shoulder/neck/face areas. I have normal teeth though, so I never got the issue Suarez had. Why will Suarez bite the Italian? It makes no sense. It was a accident and that's that. It's not as if a 'bite' make you 'score' more. It doesn't. Suarez biting on purpose makes no logical sense. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt again. If this happens a 4th time, I'm no longer a fan.
that's probably the most ridiculous thing i have read from a very long time.

Ady87

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

WUM post of the year. Excellent.

Brophs

The One and Only
:lol:

Ace Krampus

Great logic there. Not.
Uh... You don't think if it had happened to a guy who didn't spend the entirety of three match writhing around on the ground and wasn't notorious for doing so, it might have been handled differently? The guy is a top diver, of course a reasonable ref is going to blow him off occasionally.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Absolutely despicable rat, give this Cnut a ban for the whole World Cup a very hefty fine such as a months wage and ban him from the start of the new season too, absolute waste of skin

Not once, not twice but THREE times is totally inexcusable.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
:lol:

Oh just feck off you moron.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Suarez is a fecking disgrace. That was his third bite, his third fecking bite, ban him for the whole season. Nah what a disgusting human being.

Mali_Zeus

Uh... You don't think if it had happened to a guy who didn't spend the entirety of three match writhing around on the ground and wasn't notorious for doing so, it might have been handled differently? The guy is a top diver, of course a reasonable ref is going to blow him off occasionally.
So ref didnt want to give a red to Suarez cause he bit Chiellini who dives.

All right..

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Well Chief he's murdered three people so far but maybe they were all accidents. If he kills a fourth person I guess we'll have to arrest him.

MAME DIOUF 32

I think we've just seen the result of a scumbag like Suarez being at a club where every appalling action he takes is instantly forgiven and justified.

Dylan94

I know Godín is seen as the typical "all strength-all balls-0 technique" hardass cd, but c'mon, the guy gets the job done and he even scores IMPORTANT goals!

would you sign him for United?
Definitely not. I'd rather have Fellaini play at centre back than him.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
You have to be a returnee or WUM :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
Bit cheeky of Marchisio to try and steal Suarez's limelight, tbf.

Simbo

Suarez didn't finish that game looking like a player who's just qualified for the World Cup knock-out stages, he knows exactly whats coming.

Credit to the Italian guy for not just knocking him flat out with that elbow! I know I wouldn't react with that much control.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Amazing coincidence considering he's rumoured to be looking to move. ;)

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
well, EHEM!
As I PREDICTED, the Pirlo fans are already HIDING

LOL!

two consecutive WC FLOPS!

the 2012 Euro final was a mirage (only to be thrashed by Spain, anyway)

like it or not, Italy has been sucking after the championship of 2006
Tell me these guys are WUMs please?

Borat Sagdiyev

Post of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.