Day 13: Italy vs. Uruguay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafateria

If you're a Liverpool supporter you've just gotta laugh haven't you ! We've always had nutters ....... and we love 'em !

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
So he pulled his shirt down so someone could photoshop bite marks on him? You are kidding.
Yeah and that Uruquay player who wanted to pull down Chiellinis Shirt over the shoulder just did that because he knew someone would photoshop it!
I am just waiting for a "Chiellini bit himself" theory

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Liverpool fans and Stan Collymore think he needs an arm round him, that's a bit risky isn't it. He definitely has issues though.

SpeelerD

Uruguay Manager on Suarez "This is football world cup not morality"

GwynnieJ

FIFA vice president Jim Boyce is calling for an investigation into Suarez incident according to Sky Sports News.

darwinism

the great Pirlo completely out of game with Costa Rica and Uruguay and Italy was really boring

just a donkey like Hodgson didn't knew how to prevent him play, right now, when he mostly walks on the field

darwinism

Prandelli, the coach of Italy, resigns!

Ok, mr.Hodgson?

Last edited:

Eila

I dislike Uruguay NT so much. They're such an unappealing team to me. Having Suarez with them certainly doesn't help.
Hopefully Colombia wrecks them.

untitled_6899

He must have bitten lots of kids when he was growing up, you don't start biting people when you're an adult

He is an uncivilised human, a feral type creature

RedFish

No im not joking. Cheating and diving is considered to be part of the game.
and so how exactly does that have anything to do with assault leading to Actual Bodily Harm which is a prosecutable offence under the Section 47 of the Offences Against the Person Act.

I know this is in Brazil, and UK law obviously doesn't apply here, but please for the love of god, tell me how your original post is anything other than moronic.

Hal9000

Godin should not of even been playing today either, just saying..

Refs in this tournament are bottle jobs.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
I was reading on ESPN that Suarez is a serial winner, but what has he won? I can hardly recall any silverware other than a League cup victory. Even beyond the lack of trophies, his cheating has allowed his teams to win or draw games they had no right to throughout his career. Unbelievable that he stayed on in that 2-2 match with Chelsea to score in the 96th minute or whatever it was. His joyous reaction to winning those games and lack of true remorse over any of his actions, shown clearly by his repeated transgressions show the supposed punishments haven't worked. I really hope he gets that 2-year ban.

Reactions: Theon

mancan92

Wait surely its about time he gets a genuine long ban as in a couple years. He has done it 3 times!!!! That shows someone who obviously doesn't understand the point of the punishment and should be given a more impactful punishment.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
There's an idiot Liverpool fan on Talksport now saying it's a great day for Liverpool FC because they won't be able to sell him now and when he comes back from his ban he will have a stellar season. BLOODY HELL. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.