g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 14: Nigeria vs. Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyricist

the German commentator for this just made himself look like an absolute fool:

"Shouldn't have been an offside call...yes Messi was offside but the ball was played backwards for Messi to receive it so no offside" :houllier::mad:

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Has Messi ever reacted to getting kicked all over the park? I know I wouldn't be able to restrain myself if I was getting kicked all game.

032Devil

Well, if the players find out the score of the other game then this could be a showpiece

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Love the banter between Messi and the Nigerian keeper. He can laugh whilst continuing to concede as it looks like they're through.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read

"Shouldn't have been an offside call...yes Messi was offside but the ball was played backwards for Messi to receive it so no offside" :houllier::mad:
Wait, what moment are you talking about? Isn't that rule correct? If the ball is passed backwards, the player who receives it is not offside.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

That's a rule.

Inigo

Poorly wasted that chance but wasn't he offside by a mile?

Status
Not open for further replies.