Day 18: Croatia vs Brazil | Netherlands vs Argentina (QF 1&2)

evil_geko

This is why I want these cnuts out, they CAN play football if they want it, but choose to play on 0:0 instead, just feck off from WC please.

Red Pumpkin

Supports
Bayern Munchen
croatia represent some of the worse of tournament/WC football.

That old mentality of not letting an opponent score means you still have a chance to win.
It's a nation of 4 million that has existed for 30 years. In that time they have had a silver and a bronze. And now they just equalled against Brazil and are going to penalties. Them and Uruguay are pound for pound the best teams of all time.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Not sure I trust Brazil in a penalty shoot out

Gordon S

Feckin hell, why did i think Croatia wouldn’t get their beloved pens…

Mike Smalling

If Brazil lose this, the "They should focus on football, not dancing" people will be out in full force.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I've lived in Brazil and would rarher they won the World Cup, but Croatia deserve that.

They've veen playing like it's a final while Brazil have been casually playing like it's any old game.

DevilRed

It's a nation of 4 million that has existed for 30 years. In that time they have had a silver and a bronze. And now they just equalled against Brazil and are going to penalties. Them and Uruguay are pound for pound the best teams of all time.
They play shitc**t football and have all tournament.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
This sport is bonkers.

Croatia have done nothing in attack all game but manage to equalize. How on earth have Brazil let this get to pens

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
It's a legitimate strategy, particularly in international football. How else can you expect a country like Croatia to compete with Brazil?

At any time Brazil can produce an eye-catching A team, B team and C team. If the game isn't going well they sub off their forwards and replace like for like. If you are Croatia it's sort of "well, these are my best XI, what's the most effective I can do with them?"

Were you all cussing Morocco as well? I keep seeing Rodris, Gavis, Pedris and other numpties moaning

GOAL!
Exactly, people were praising Morocco here for their shithousery against Spain.

Somehow Croatia is bad for shihousing.

:lol:

bosskeano

another cut back goal....seems to be the big style of goal we are seeing at this tournament that teams are struggling to defend against

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Love it.

Croatia showing that there's more than one way to play football. :drool:

PoTMS

I still fancy Brazil on penalties. Was Alisson in goal for Liverpool's cup final penalty shootout victories last season? Or was that Kelleher?