Day 21: Argentina vs. Belgium

Raul Madrid

Im happy higuain was finally able to score. He has 5 wc goals in total now which is not bad at all.

Empire

Odd game plan.

Fellaini is moving towards the box, yet nobody is hitting long balls to him. So what's the point of him hovering there and leaving a massive gap in the middle?

032Devil

Felliani does the minimum. As soon as he gets the ball he passes it on rather than try to create with it

Mersault

I know this is a Man Utd United forum and you have the right to big up your players.. But honestly he is NOT CURRENTLY (He has the potential) as good as you guys rate him.
He's super promising and not the finished article, of course. But given Belgium's lack of invention and pace in the final third, calls for him are understandable. Also, there's another United player on the pitch and I think most people would welcome for him to be subbed off for Januzaj.

Personally, I'd have preferred for Adnan to have stayed behind, doing Ronnie's quick-steroid-gym work and work on moving from a weakling to a monster.

DannyDash

Enzo Perez is a box to box CM, good engine and will try support attacks. Linked to us in the past aswell i think

RustyS

Moyes on Fellaini: "Every time I go and see Belgium, I always come away thinking he is their best player."

...How?!

NMF

Fellaini doing what he does best.....fouling players

SimonD

What's Fellainis role meant to be in this side? You'd think he'd be sitting next to Witsel somewhere in the midfield area but it seems like Fellaini, Hazard, De Bruyne and Mirallas are allowed to roam wherever they want. I think Fellaini has been in closer proximity to Origi than he has Witsel so far..The only time he's in the midfield area is when Belgium are defending but whenever they get the ball back Fellaini is often the furthest man forward.