Day 22: Brazil vs. Germany

ottosec

4-0 after 25 minutes. David Luiz led defense working as intended, I guess. :lol:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Look at all the brazillians crying and Mourinho is laughing all the way to the bank with 50 millions

Jaxa

Clinical germans, great stuff to watch, even better for my bank balance if they win the world cup !

Ainu

This will be Brazil's worst humiliation at a World Cup ever I think, at their own place as well. Incredible.

Nogbadthebad

To be fair, this had been coming for Brazil. Had other teams had the finishing prowess of Germany this could have happened earlier, they've been giving teams plenty of chances all tournament.

Dazzmondo

I said 4-0, but I meant after 90 mins, not 25! This side have let the fans down massively today, not necessarily by losing, but since they conceded the 2nd, they've done nothing.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i'd hate to see a 30m defender in action if that's what 50m buys you now days.

EasyE

He was voted the best player in Russia. Granted it's not England or Spain, but FFS. Was brilliant against Colombia. Hit and miss, particularly on the left, but nowhere near as useless as people want to believe.
No, he's rubbish. Kinda like Val but with a great shot. He's regressed badly. Take your Porto specs off.