Day 22: Brazil vs. Germany

Spoony

The People's President
English players called Ferdinand, Brazilian players called Fred and Jo. Is this some weird David Lynch unreality?

Juansar_07

Seems Germans have made a deal to allow them restore some of their pride.Defending too deep.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
I know. I wasn't referring to you but the poster you were responding to. Sorry.
Ah, alright, I just got confused because I don't think anyone here laughed at him. And shouldn't blame razvan for posting it either, it's a telling image of the game we're watching and he put it on without any judgement. The poor taste is from the cnuts who are directing this, why would you want to expose a kid in extreme levels of stress and add to it?

Raul Madrid

Brazil are going to invoke the spirit of Istanbul, I just know it. Come on brazil, we go again.

Woodzy

How the feck have they not scored. Great saves but nowhere near clinical enough.

rio's upper lip

Filthy Germans wisely trying to conserve energy now. Letting Brazil see more of the ball, but this game was won ages ago.

Add to that, they've got an extra days rest over their opponent in the final as well. Sadly, it looks like Germany will win it this time. Sickening.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Come on Brazil. Let's have as entertaining a second half as the first!

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Neuer has been rather good in the last 5 minutes.