Day 23: Uruguay vs France and Brazil vs Belgium

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
That’s out of play at a dead ball situation. Totally different!
If someone is running down the wing and as someone is coming flying towards him he kicks it out of play, if that’s a leg breaking two footer you think it wouldn’t be a free kick?
It would be a red card to the player making the challenge. But they can't award a penalty if the balls out of play.

diarm

Only by accident. Lukaku gave him shit once in the first half and rightly so
The cheek of the little fecker, giving Rom shit about going missing in the first game. He's been Belgium's worst player for me.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
So who does Belgium have instead of Meunier? He is out against France.

GM K

Lukaku needs to be tested for drugs! The guy is pumped.

Andersons Dietician

Has anyone considered that poor Neymar just has a really low pain threshold? :smirk:
See what’s weird is in Brazil he used to get the absolute crap kicked out of him and he seemed to take it pretty well. He’d at times just bounce off people trying to smash him. Saw him get taken at waist height once, and that time he stayed down but there wasn’t the histrionics.
Wasn’t Neymar until he got injured on fire the last WC and for this one most likely to get remembered as a diver and pansy.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
If I criticise that run he'll probably end up scoring the next goal

TheKaiser

So if I kick the ball out for a throwing so it’s out of play I can then go and kick lumps out of someone?
You should not be rewarded with a penalty at least, because the purpose of a penalty is to reward your team with a chance to score a goal which was prevented by a foul of the opposing team inside the penalty box. But if the ball was out or was going out anyway how would you be able to score a goal even if there would have been no foul?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I can’t stand looking at Neymar’s face.

If Brazil score in the next ten minutes they will also get an equalizer.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
If Lukaku had a first touch, he would be Cristiano Ronaldo with more muscles

Traub

Dumb tackle for a ban.

So what is fifa going to do about this play acting? It’s actually out of control now

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ball’s still in play there. Just.
Irrelevant, he was completely out of control of it and the decision was that he rode Kompany’s tackle rather than Kompany bringing him down.

Lukaku is an absolute machine. You can see how much influence Henry is having on him. The way he picks up that wide position and leaves two centrebacks in a horrible position to defend and then attacks from wide with acres of space between fullback and centrebacks. He isolates the Fullback and leaves two centrebacks having to deal with De Bryune and Hazard getting up to full speed before they reach them.

predator

Youth NITK
We all know Lukaku's touch isn't the best. That blistering run then past Miranda? was unbelievable and he must be knackered at this stage of the game. He literally has so much to his game that if his touch was amazing then he would be in contention with the best attacking players in football.