Day 23: Uruguay vs France and Brazil vs Belgium

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Exactly, making the game a farce.

So what if the ball is out of play as some say? So you can just go and hack some fecker down if the ball is out of play? I don’t think so!
Absolutely bizzare how ref wasn’t asked to look at that.

I’m so glad I havnt got a horse in this race
It happened in the England v Colombia game when Colombia fouled a player when the ball was out of play in the penalty area but no penalty was awarded. If the balls out of play, it's out of play.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

Nucks

RT History Department
He went to ground and put in a studs up challenge on Jesus. The action of him going to ground means Jesus has to take avoiding action and hence the ball goes out of play. Cause and effect.
Mmmhmm, and 65 million years ago dinosaurs ruled the earth, then a rock killed them, cause and effect, 65 million years later the ball was played out of bounds, sorry, still not a penalty.

marktan

Belgium struggling here, need to change it up. Dembele would actually be perfect to be able to keep the ball under this pressure.

Smores

Exactly, making the game a farce.

So what if the ball is out of play as some say? So you can just go and hack some fecker down if the ball is out of play? I don’t think so!
Absolutely bizzare how ref wasn’t asked to look at that.

I’m so glad I havnt got a horse in this race
That would be a red, not a pen. Not difficult

Toad

De Bruyne should have given it to Lukaku. Hazard should have given it to Lukaku, both fecked up.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Belgium certainly got lucky with some of the scrambles in the penalty area, ball certainly rolling for them.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
feck me Brazil fans are annoying. They collectively make a 1,000 decibel high-pitched screech if they get within 40 yards of goal.
Annoying pub is annoying

diarm

He sees Kompany coming, knocks it out and flies into him in an attempt to win the penalty.

If they weren't such a shower of diving cnuts I'd say give him the benefit of the doubt and award the penalty.

As they are, it's fantastic refereeing and good enough for the feckers. Maybe the rest of them might recognise that Neymars shite has cost them there and give him a proper bollovking afterwards.

Sigma

Mmmhmm, and 65 million years ago dinosaurs ruled the earth, then a rock killed them, cause and effect, 65 million years later the ball was played out of bounds, sorry, still not a penalty.
What? Stop straw-manning and actually discuss my post if you are going to quote me.

tony54

It's a great game and I think Belgium are better than France. I like fellaine's look alike, very sharpbelgium defend very well, like a rugby line at the back.

Canagel

How is Douglas Costa not starting for Brazil? Everytime he gets the ball things happen.