Day 24: Brazil vs. Netherlands

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Oscar clearly was going to ground before he'd been touched... it's a dive and a great decision.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Dive, doesn't matter about the contact. Oscar's face was already writhing in pain before the contact and he fell into Blind's knee.

One of those ones where I think we need a "penalty but also a yellow to the attacker" rules.

justboy68

Oscar's been hitting the ground at the first opportunity all game long. No wonder it's come back to bite him.

steve9

Nowdays that's usually a penalty. Although I hate it when they look for contact and go down as if they were shot at. Certainly the yellow fits into the refs context of weird decisions.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
That wasn't a pen. Oscar was down before The contact was made. Stupidly if he stayed up it was a clear pen.

Stringer

:lol: Ref cards player for diving when the defender supposedly made no contact. Defender then has to leave the field, the contact was so severe...

Sam

I genuinely, hand on heart, didn't even realise Jo had started :lol:

mu4c_20le

lol dutch player goes down after the whistle, but play is stopped for a sub anyway.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
We are not in minority reports guys, Oscar should have wait instead of diving.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Rvp was offside again when he asked like a madman for the ball in that latest attack. He didn't get it luckily.