Day 24: Brazil vs. Netherlands

ottosec

Vorm coming up. Only player that didn'' play this WC from Holland squad.

Zii

3-0, manager gets third in a world cup over many better teams, overpeforming, thats what I like to see. Also great touch to make all his players get a game, like that gesture.

red_devil83

This tournament has really turned into an international embarrassment for Brazilian football

Eriksen

You really have a massive chip on your shoulder in regards to United.

I'm convinced you're Glaston actually, seeing as he's gone missing and you've turned up spouting your anti-United agenda at every given opportunity.
I actually quite like United. Said numerous times you're the only top side in the PL that I can stand. I was simply agreeing with another posted who brought up his poor performances.

I've said on numerous occasions that I think you'll have a good season next year and have made some good signings. I've also said I consider you the biggest club in the world so you're talking rubbish, just because I question some bias does not mean I hate the club at all.

Van Persie has been poor this tournament. Undeniable.

mancan92

How is that crap? Please explain how highlighting how poor VP has been in this World Cup is crap. Have you watched him at all? Since a very good start vs. Spain and a goal vs. Australia he's done absolutely nothing. Apart from miss chance after chance in one game against Mexico I believe.

I actually like Van Persie but some of you that think he's better than Suarez and has had a good tournament are being unbelievably bias.
I'm not gonna bother explaining cause you know it's crap. Also there is nothing wrong with thinking van persie is better it's not some kind of outlandish claim both players of the highest quality.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
How it's insulting to Brazilians or being a troll? Just giving some minutes to the only player not yet having them on WC. It's classy, nothing else, you chairs.

Hit It

He was good vs. Spain and since then has been utterly useless.
I think the injuries have begun to wear him down. Doesn't look as sharp as he was in his debut season for United. Still think he can score the goals and will be important next season.

FromTheBench

Should have brought on Vorm for a outfield player.

And played Cilessen as striker.

Full troll.