Day 4: Scotland vs Czech Republic | Poland vs Slovakia | Spain vs Sweden

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I just had a moment where I switched on the match and started thinking it'd be good to see how Haaland does against Spain.... then thought, oh yeah, wrong country :lol:

Interval

Level
Spain are playing some really good.football. These new breed of youngsters have a distinct style thats also good on the eye

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
Anyone watching on ESPN, notice how the english commentator (Jon champion?) regularly ignores his american counterpart when he tries to be technical in his american style :lol:

Adamsk7

Are you not interested to see how Lindelof plays? I'm interested in Pau Torres and want to see how the Spanish handle Isak
Of course I’ll support Victor but I know exactly how he plays so I’m not expecting anything revolutionary. Interesting that we’ll see our current first choice up against his potential replacement!

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Can’t wait for Sweden’s first counter attack, probably going to be a 2 vs 7 or the like. That’s going to be so exciting!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Is there a better CB pairing in this tournament than Laporte and Torres?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not sure if Spain is really good or Sweden have just been really, really bad at keeping the ball.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Can’t wait for Sweden’s first counter attack, probably going to be a 2 vs 7 or the like. That’s going to be so exciting!
Sverige will score the first goal from a corner.

Hansa

Eating surströmming and drinking glögg today in honour of our neighbours in the east. Come on you yellow bastards!

big rons sovereign

I’d want my anthem to be a 17 minute guitar solo
I was saying today they should do away with national anthems, and that each country should hold a vote to choose the anthem for each tournament.
"And now the anthem chosen by Norway, Raining Blood'....