Day 6: Colombia vs Japan, Poland vs Senegal and Russia vs Egypt

marktan

This green kit blends in with the grass. Surely that's a disadvantage passing wise? Doesn't exactly stick out.

James Peril

Pretty terrible game so far, all the talk about weak defensive units has given us quite the opposite. And long balls going nowhere

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Is Blaszczykowski still good for Poland? On club level his fall from grace has been pretty spectacular in recent years, from being a very important player in Dortmund's title winning and CL final seasons to being pushed aside, then a failed loan to Fiorentina and now a squad player for almost relegated Wolfsburg. I'm surprised that he's still starting, even well over 30.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
when you realised he is from Napoli who known for their passing game, Koulibaly just very average on that.
Based on 20 mins in this game alone i take it? He's the best defender in Serie A and one of his strengths is passing.

James Peril

Could be the first 0-0 of the tournament, both teams very compact, taking no risk. Hope I’m wrong - this game badly needs a goal

el3mel

Lack of quality all over the pitch despite the good names here and there.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I'm not said he is average on defending, just on the ball. He is indeed one of the best defender in Serie A.
First match of the WC for these teams. Both teams look nervous, many misplaced passes all over. Someone needs to step up.