Day 7: Portugal vs Morocco, Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia and Iran vs Spain

Zen

Morocco getting smashed up, first sign of a FK for Ronaldo, and it's given.....but Morocco should easily have a pen here.

Anustart89

Clear penalty, unbelievable. What's the rationale for not calling that a foul? Unbelievable, similar to the Costa foul on Pepe where I just can't see how anyone would deem that within the laws of the game.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Stonewall penalty turned down for Morocco. One of those incredibly annoying fouls where anywhere else it's given but inside the box we just see referee's turn a blind eye.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Love Ronaldo, but pulling up his shorts is so cringe :lol:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Honestly this commentator is shite. For ‘Porto’? Is she shortening Portugal by using one of their club’s name?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Is it sexist of me to not like women commentary, this woman’s screechy voice is going through me
I feel exactly the same....sexist or not my whole life commentary on men's football has been a male voice. Not only that she needs to differentiate between what's interesting and what isn't because at the minute it sounds like this is the first time she's ever seen a football match

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Probably because we just aren't used to listening to her, you get used to the other voices. She knows here facts so that is good, also we isn't coming out with the banal stuff the others come out with, she is just talking about this game.
Yeah absolutely this. Certainly easier to try and get used to someone when they're coming out with good stuff and she certainly is.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Yea I agree what I’ve heard from her, the content is good, it’s just her ‘jolly hockey sticks :)’ voice is going through me.
I tried listening again but it’s gone back on mute, atleast it saves me listening to keown too

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Someone really want to say me, that Guedes is playing?

FrantikChicken

I feel exactly the same....sexist or not my whole life commentary on men's football has been a male voice. Not only that she needs to differentiate between what's interesting and what isn't because at the minute it sounds like this is the first time she's ever seen a football match
Oh come on she isn't bad at all

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
This woman commentator is infinitely better than Mark Lawrenson. That's all that matters.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Our midfield is abysmal. Bernardo and João Mário can't win a duel, Carvalho too safe and predictable, Moutinho hidden.

James Peril

Game ruined a bit by that early goal. Portugal not able (or interested) to string two passes together, Morocco horrendous in attack. Just tons of runs and passes with no destination.