Day 7: Portugal vs Morocco, Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia and Iran vs Spain

idmanager

Almost a second.
Portugal players need to pass to Ronaldo quicker.
Good chances missed in the last game as well.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Is it sexist of me to not like women commentary, this woman’s screechy voice is going through me

ManUtd1999

So far: a penalty, goal from open play, free kick and a header. A Bicycle next?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Is it sexist of me to not like women commentary, this woman’s screechy voice is going through me
Nah. Some will say it is but I disagree. For example I personally hate listening to any american commentators (at least for football). Just feels so off. All personal preference.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
We've been crap in defence.

Darnswism

Supports
LOSC Lille
Only 7, he more than doubled his tally in this tournament.
So, if he gets a hat-trick in both of these games, which is highly likely even though Iran play very defensively, he would be only 4 goals to equalling Klose's record? Pretty achievable for a monster like him if you ask me.

Duafc

Village Lemon
It's probably sexist not to like any woman commentator.

To find this one shit or annoying is just your own objective opinion, nothing wrong with that.

Precaution

Nah. Some will say it is but I disagree. For example I personally hate listening to any american commentators (at least for football). Just feels so off. All personal preference.
not to say women arnt good commentaries, Kirsty Gallagher i think did the Premier League Years and she's really good.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Though her pronunciation of Portuguese and Moroccan names already sounds 10X better than anything i've heard from Keown and his rabble of ex footballers come shit commentators.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Morocco getting plenty of chances here. Portugal need to be careful. Sloppy so far

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
She doesn't have the best voice and that is from a woman. It is a rather strange voice, a bit what I would call a 'jolly hockey sticks' voice, a bit like Georgie Bingham on Talksport, she irritates me a bit.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Portugal cannot defend at all.

not to say women arnt good commentaries, Kirsty Gallagher i think did the Premier League Years and she's really good.
It was Georgie Thompson and narrating a review show is different to commentating on a live match.

Her analysis has been fine though. I remember her first ever commentary on an MOTD match and it was awful so she's improved a lot since then, though that was aaaaaages ago.