Dele Alli - Performance Thread 2017/18

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He’s a serial offender when it comes to diving. His one today was one of the worst I’ve seen.

El Pasillo

Apparently, there's a sextape of Dele Alli getting a blowjob floating on social media....

Last edited:

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
Apparently, there's a sextape of Dele Alli getting a blowjob floating on social media....
Yeah there is.

A friend filming him and a girl together.

Classy guy.

This sort of behaviour is what I suppose a few people have been saying he's been getting up to off the field which is affecting his game.

I hate him on the pitch and he's dumb for saving it to the cloud but leaking someone's sex tape just isn't alright. Pretty pathetic response from Liverpool supporters if it really is them. We might not think it's a big deal but can you imagine how embarrassing that would be for anyone, let alone someone so famous it will get broadcasted all over the world. Utter twat when playing but I feel bad for him on this. Looks underage in it as well

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I would be very careful looking for or downloading this, there is a reason this hasn't really hit the mainstream media, he could very well be under 18 when the video was made.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
I would be very careful looking for or downloading this, there is a reason this hasn't really hit the mainstream media, he could very well be under 18 when the video was made.
Damn. I was so excited too...

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Could be, I was looking for the story, not the tape, yesterday and the news outlets running the story that showed up on page 1 of google had all removed the story from their sites.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Could be, I was looking for the story, not the tape, yesterday and the news outlets running the story that showed up on page 1 of google had all removed the story from their sites.
Same, 2 dead links. Also stories that its a fake using editing software.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Same, 2 dead links. Also stories that its a fake using editing software.
Could be that too, i've seen stories on how ai software is being used these days to put celebreties in sex tapes, not sure how true it is though as i'm not very proficient with software or tech.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Could be that too, i've seen stories on how ai software is being used these days to put celebreties in sex tapes, not sure how true it is though as i'm not very proficient with software or tech.
Google "deepfake software", loads of celebs have been threatened with it.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I'm surprised none of the Caftards have watched the video and started analysing his offfield performance.

Nanook

He definitely isn’t under 18 in the video. Look how long his hair is and look at pictures of when he was playing for MK Dons from 2014 and earlier.

Alli turned 18 a few days after this video was taken.

Big Andy

Bloke
Why do footballers insist on having their mates film them or join in when they're getting it on with a lady?

I've never even thought about getting my mates round to film me...

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I'm just 26 so can still remember my teens clearly.
Taking a video while getting a BJ would never have occurred to me.
I don't know how probably or get involved in this shite.

Thisistheone

Overall a pretty good performance last night. Lovely assist for the Kane goal and his movement always causes teams problems. No silly behaviour either, despite a few cinical fouls on him.

AR87

Alli was the main driving force in Spurs come back vs Juventus in Turin
You spelled Moussa Dembele wrong.

Just the usual. The same people will cheer him on if he wins a penalty for England in the summer.
Probably. He certainly knew what he was doing, but it wasn't a dive IMO. Majority of attacking players will go over when they feel the contact there. Didn't have an issue with it myself.