'Der Klassiker' : Bayern München vs. Borussia Dortmund

HerrLeinad

Supports
Bayern München
Wtf? Wasn't Kimmich clearly offside? How did VAR not cancel the goal?
As defender you can't just go out of the field and then say you don't count for offside, you are still in game as far as the rules are concerned or else you'd get some stupid offside traps.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Look at Neuer's stupid fecking face. He's such a colossal wanker.
There was an FCB christmas party, where the majority of the team was busy getting drunk/stoned while discussing whether its ok to order the 7th Bentley with golden rear view mirrors, while Neuer spent the better part of the evening with the staff in the kitchen, chatting with them, handing out autographs etc. A true wanker, as you say.

Kostur

海尔的老板
There was an FCB christmas party, where the majority of the team was busy getting drunk/stoned while discussing whether its ok to order the 7th Bentley with golden rear view mirrors, and Neuer joined the staff in the kitchen, chatting with them, handing out autographs etc. A true wanker, as you say.
Holy shit I'm in tears after this story, apologies Manuel, you are not a colossal wanker.

You are a a Humongousaurus Rex of wankers.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Reus is loser mentality coming to life. :lol:

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This match has been fantastic.
Sancho looks too good for Dortmund.

tonnas

how did they not score that! All he needed was a tap in with his left!

SambaBoy

Much better game than the first half. Dortmund had too many chances, Bayern will get another one soon and Lewa will finish it. Why was Paco trying to be clever and fake Boateng, just shoot. Reus miss was terrible too.

Sancho absolutely tearing it up now.

JoaquinJoaquin

Sancho has came to life in this second half. Surprised no one has linked him with us tbh, would be a great signing for our RW

Skubah

Sancho has been terrific this second half.

No idea what Reus and Alcacer were thinking though...

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
Get a fecken left foot Reus.

Sigma

Sancho has came to life in this second half. Surprised no one has linked him with us tbh, would be a great signing for our RW
He's still too raw I think. Needs to keep developing at a club where he is guaranteed starts.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Hummels is still playing for BVB it seems and probably is like "these idiots can't use my assists" now :lol:

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I can only repeat myself: Reus is a loser and will always be one. This stage too much for him.