'Der Klassiker' : Bayern München vs. Borussia Dortmund

gibers

Nah. Aguero is great, Lewandwoski is just on fire right now.
Nowhere near being the best striker in Europe. Mbappe, Benzema, hell I'd even take Suarez over him. He's not even the best striker in the EPL...

Fracture90

Nah Im good. Aguero is not rated on the continent hence why he has never been up for any individual awards and was benched for his country consistently.
Nah you really ain't good and it's a robbery that Aguero has no individual rewards on his name but imo he's the best striker in the world.

Don't be daft, he was only benched during Maradona era and that was because he was going through divorce Maradona's daughter.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Nowhere near being the best striker in Europe. Mbappe, Benzema, hell I'd even take Suarez over him. He's not even the best striker in the EPL...
I’m not Agueros biggest fan but I think you’re seriously underrating him. Been consistently immense for the best team in England for a long time now.

I agree with you btw, presently, Lewa is the best striker in Europe. At their respective peaks, it’s a coin toss for me.

gibers

I’m not Agueros biggest fan but I think you’re seriously underrating him. Been consistently immense for the best team in England for a long time now.

I agree with you btw, presently, Lewa is the best striker in Europe. At their respective peaks, it’s a coin toss for me.
I'm not talking about Aguero of the past. I'm more talking about at this present moment in time. Aguero as he is now is not close to being the best imo. His passing is below par, he can't hold the ball up and he is selfish (Not as bad as before), he can barely dribble his man and gifts the opposition possession all the time. When he's not in the box waiting for a tap in, he does nothing in the game.

Reckon Lewa can get 60 goals? He's on course for it...

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How has Coutinho done so far in his Bayern career?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Men versus Boys right now. Dortmund just not being able to get anything going, Brandt hasn't been doing it as the playmaker.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I'm not talking about Aguero of the past. I'm more talking about at this present moment in time. Aguero as he is now is not close to being the best imo. His passing is below par, he can't hold the ball up and he is selfish (Not as bad as before), he can barely dribble his man and gifts the opposition possession all the time. When he's not in the box waiting for a tap in, he does nothing in the game.

Reckon Lewa can get 60 goals? He's on course for it...
Lewa started a couple seasons, iirc, on par with Messi and Ronaldo (gpg wise) & faded a bit during the second half of the season. So let’s see what happens this time around.

Tbh, I do think you’re underrating Aguero a lot but each to their own. Lewa is definitely the best striker in Europe atm.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
We just can´t string two good halfs together. Most positive thing so far is the score line which at least allows the possibility of a comeback. Sancho losing the ball prior to the 1-0 with his head in the clouds at the edge of our own box described our perfomance perfectly. Not enough grit and intensity. Witsel might just have played the worst 45 minutes of his entire time with us. Delaney would have been the better choice instead of Weigl. They completely own the midfield because we always are one step too slow and both fullbacks are dfensively suspect (doesn´t help that they don´t get enough help from the wide midfielder). The only two performing at a good level are Bürki and Hummels, the latter doing his utmost to paper over the cracks of this defensive system. And even he had subpar positioning at the 1-0.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
How has Sancho been? Lewandowski's record is absolutely insane!
Sancho has been sh**. Like everytime since weeks.
We are so disappointing. Guess we have to learn that 2 good games in a row means nothing in the state we are. There are still deep laying problems.