Gaming Destiny 2 • RedCafe Clan in OP

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Debatable on you not having to many issues in raids. Sure the mic never was an issue, but those jumping puzzles and any form of ledge... :lol:
:lol: okay fair enough

Requested to join.
PSN - PAINER4
Welcome!

So, was there anyone else like me who assumed this was a worldwide Tuesday launch like all the other big games and went to play at midnight only to be greeted with the counter at 24hrs....:nervous: :lol:
:lol:

Destiny was great in a group but got boring when having to go alone
You shouldn't have that problem now with Bred and Wedge playing.

So, PS4 players (in NA?) get to play this at 11pm today? 1 hour early!
The USA has quite a few different timezones. It'll be midnight for some people, but if you live in Hawaii it could be as early as 6pm.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...estiny_2_server_release_time_the_whole_world/

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
You can play now if you have a physical copy.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Any word on what the character creator is like in this or if you can make changes to your current one?. Can't seem to find any info anywhere. I suppose it'll all be up soon anyway with the game now going live in NZ.

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Came today, thank god for Shopto

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Bungie Help‏ @BungieHelp
In-game Destiny 2 Clan Features will be unavailable for the first several days after launch. Stay tuned for announcements of availability.

Neelu

Any word on what the character creator is like in this or if you can make changes to your current one?. Can't seem to find any info anywhere. I suppose it'll all be up soon anyway with the game now going live in NZ.
Same as D1 apparently. Can't change current look.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Any reviews out for this? I'll probably get it on XBone if anyone else wants to play at some point.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
Yeah, Shopto is great. I've got it digital this time around though so can't play until midnight.
Same mate, I wasn't gonna bother either tonight cos I've got work tomorrow but I know I'm weak. I'll be on when it unlocks at midnight :lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Destiny (1) was very good game. Bungie are good at what they do. I imagine this will follow the same pattern.
Just watched IGN and Gamespot's reviews but they're 'reviews in progress' so didn't give a rating. It sounds pretty good but I never know whether to trust IGN and Gamespot.

paulscholes18

Amazon just emailed to tell me that my Limited Edition version on PS4 has been cancelled due to low stock.

:(
Savage AF mate.
Wish you could be given a code to pre load when getting a hard copy, just had to show my mum what she needs to do when it gets delivered :lol:

Painer

Just about to purchase my pre order off the store...does anyone see any value in anything other than the standard edition?

Neelu

Just about to purchase my pre order off the store...does anyone see any value in anything other than the standard edition?
Expansion pack saves you 5 bucks right bow i think.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I'm really tempted to get this but I won't have time to play it for at least about 2 weeks. If I start then will I be too far behind to catch up?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'm really tempted to get this but I won't have time to play it for at least about 2 weeks. If I start then will I be too far behind to catch up?
I doubt it if it is anything like D1. We can let you know more in a few days anyway. No rush.
I got the expansion pack one but didn't see the value in anything more than that.