Gaming Destiny | Rise of Iron launch

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
This is probably a stupid question but do you get anything extra for doing the weekly heroic more than once in a week?

Ekeke

This is probably a stupid question but do you get anything extra for doing the weekly heroic more than once in a week?
If you do the 28, you get 9 coins. If you do easy you get a couple, medium a couple more and then the last of the 9 coins on 28. So the limit is 9 and will never be more

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'm still waiting on the gunsmith to stock the rifles. Guess it's gonna be a while before he does again.

There've been posts on reddit 6 days ago and 3 days ago about fusion rifles being in stock so hopefully they'll be there again soon.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm still waiting on the gunsmith to stock the rifles. Guess it's gonna be a while before he does again.

There've been posts on reddit 6 days ago and 3 days ago about fusion rifles being in stock so hopefully they'll be there again soon.
The guy you buy ammo from? Doesn't he have shitty weapons?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The guy you buy ammo from? Doesn't he have shitty weapons?
Yes. To get the exotic fusion rifle it's part of a bounty with multiple stages. The stage I'm on involved buying 10 rare (blue) fusion rifles and dismantling them. Most of the time the gunsmith has uncommon items, and when he does have rare it's usually the hand cannon or something else.

PlayerOne

Yes. To get the exotic fusion rifle it's part of a bounty with multiple stages. The stage I'm on involved buying 10 rare (blue) fusion rifles and dismantling them. Most of the time the gunsmith has uncommon items, and when he does have rare it's usually the hand cannon or something else.
Ah I get it! I got my first exotic bounty, it's a hand cannon :(. I have to get 500 Give kills on the moon.

Adam-Utd

I've got 5 far. I swear I've dismantled hundreds of the feckers before too, if only I had known!

afrocentricity

I just remembered how shit this strike is at nightfall...

Ok, made it under the platform...

afrocentricity

Well I've nearly completed an exotic bounty so I'm happy... again?

No I'm kidding...

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I started playimg this game but didn't have a clue what was going on. I was trying to do missions on my own and other people were randomly appearing in them