Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

Bit too sloppy in possession and now suspended. We don't have too much quality at right back. Any chance Wan-Bissaka will be fit to get some minutes on Thursday?
Hope so. It's good to have healthy competition and he's playing like he think he's made it already

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s too erratic. You never know what you’re going to get with him throughout a game, let alone an extended period of form

edgecutter

He wasn't great, but anyone calling for Wan Bissaka to get in ahead of him needs their head check.

Can Malacia be used at RB????

PoTMS

Bit too sloppy in possession and now suspended. We don't have too much quality at right back. Any chance Wan-Bissaka will be fit to get some minutes?
Not suspended yet. Only got 4 yellows so far this season.

matsdf

Wait, what was the problem with him today? Didn't really notice too much bad from him.

DarkXaero

Pretty awful tonight with his passing but I'd still take the chance on him than play AWB.

Irwin99

Though he was decent but had some sloppy moments. Weird player. Can see the technical talent, just not the consistency.

Telsim

Worst player on our side. Gave away possession so, so many times. Worked hard and defended rather well though. Still brings more than AWB overall.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Worst game of the season for him, just sloppy. Normally quite assured in possession though so hopefully just a one off

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Shocking today, some of his touches and passed were really concerning.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Some really poor passing, when surely its one of the positions with the most space on the pitch in order to get it right.

Idxomer

Lost the ball numerous times. Terrible passing. Not an outlet in attack - let Antony be isolated every time. Struggled one on one defensively.
He leaves Antony isolated even defensively. Whenever the opposing team beats the press, he usually is dropping deep and leaves a huge gap in the middle.

Trequarista10

Bit too sloppy in possession and now suspended. We don't have too much quality at right back. Any chance Wan-Bissaka will be fit to get some minutes?
I wouldn't be surprised if ETH picks Lindelof or McTominay at RB ahead of AWB. He hasn't given AWB a look in so far, and unless AWB has made radical improvements in training I can't see him playing under ETH.

Glorio

Wait, what was the problem with him today? Didn't really notice too much bad from him.
Gave the ball away so much under no pressure and at times looked almost in a daze defensively. He was basically old Dalot

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
That was horrendous game by him, usually his passes to midfield are pretty good but everything went wrong for him. Hopefull he can shake it off, as AWB on the right might take us a step back. Or maybe we might see Malacia on the right for a little, now Shaw turned it on.

Jordan_mufc

This place

I'm sorry but this is the problem with using stats as a metric to judge performance.

He was woeful for most of the game and put his whole team in trouble five times in the first half alone

kundalini

Good left-footed pass to Fernandes who created what should have been a big chance but for Antony getting in Martial's way. Gave the ball away far too often with atrocious passes. Created an opening for himself only to have his shot blocked.

3KDré

This place

Always one extreme or the other. He did give the ball a few times but it's more memorable because it was in dangerous positions, but for the most part he played well today. Has been one of our best players this season and is has been getting better throughout all of 2022 - one bad game can be excused especially as we have no backup to him. Onto the next one.

Marwood

I said after the Liverpool and Arsenal games it wasn't the time to judge him. He's been massively pumped for those. They're one off type occasions. Players can raise themselves.

Time to judge will be after another 20 games when you won't necessarily have that huge high to rely on.

Tonight some of the old issues poked through. Decision making, consistency. He does that stuff tonight against a top team and it could easily cost us a couple of goals.

Time to judge will be after another 20 games when you won't necessarily have that huge high to rely on.
Absolutely.

People shitting on him now is as daft as claiming he’s a long term answer. He’ll have a bad game or two along the way, but give him until Jan until really judging how well he can do for ETH.

Irwin99

This place

Was kind of funny because I gave him a seven out of ten in the ratings and I recognized that he had some sloppy moments but then i come into this thread and all i see is 'he was dreadful, he was awful, shocking etc.' and then i start questioning my own appraisal, like, am i watching the same game? :lol:. I'm glad the stats back it up.

I still stand by that he had some very poor moments but there are times when he looks a very good player. One instance in the first half in particular where he played a pass with his weaker foot that was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.