Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottynaldinho

One bad game and everyone jumps on him. He is one of only a few to be actually improving while he stayed out of the team for the majority of his time at the club.

CSMUFC90

He didn’t have the best game passing wise v Everton but otherwise he didn’t have a bad game, it’s pretty normal to have sub par game now and again so don’t get the criticism, sometimes you can judge a player on their bad games and it certainly wasn’t as bad as what we’ve seen in the past from him so that is encouraging.

Man Utd 1:0 Omonia Nicosia

Zoo

Another poor game, maybe those 2 goals he scored for Portugal have gone to his head. Doesn't help that there's no competition for his place.

Telsim

He was bad again, but he has been playing non-stop since the start of the campaign. He needs a rest, but we literally have no one else in that position due to our impeccable transfer strategy in the summer.

stevoc

He was bad again, but he has been playing non-stop since the start of the campaign. He needs a rest, but we literally have no one else in that position due to our impeccable transfer strategy in the summer.
We do though.

If Fred can get the odd game then Wan Bissaka could have played in a few of these games against Omonia or Sheriff.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
So careless with the ball. Loose pass after loose pass. Needs to up his game, though i think we're in need of a new right back.

Man Utd 0:0 Newcastle

Ludens the Red

Absolute dogshit player. Does he know what an overlap is? Literally zero overlaps for Antony in that second half despite having about 100 opportunities to make that sort of run. Everytime antony gets the ball he tucks in inside. What the feck does he want Antony to do? Take on six players. Help the guy out ffs.
I’ve never seen a right back so afraid to run down his channel in my life.

mu4c_20le

Lost his balls after Ronnie went off, why didnt he shoot in the end there? Wanted to ship him off to arsenal that moment, let him pass it into the net there

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Has he ever slid off the slope at the end of the Old Trafford pitch? There’s never a meaningful overlap from him. He offers less to Antony than AWB has offered the right winger in recent seasons.

NZT-One

This is the Dalot we know... More centered about not making a mistake than about making something useful. I am completely flustered that sofascore rating for him is 7.6 and with that, one of the highest of all players today.
For the record, I didn't think, he was shit today. But he hid and didn't do anything of note, from my perspective out of fear of making a mistake.

El Jefe

Purple patch over. Last four games he's been rotten. Not good enough technically, going forward or in defence.

Painfully poor player for this level.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He scored twice for Portugal during the international break. Must have used up all his attacking capability doing so. To be free in the box and not shoot, in stoppage time, cowardly.

Ace of Spades

He really needs to learn when to tuck in and when to overlap. Right now he is just being too safe and refusing to overlap and help out the winger.

GMoore23

He was excellent earlier in the season but is being run into the ground. No player can hold up to that.

One of the kids should have played RB on Thursday. It was a Cypriot team FFS.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
His crossing is awful, always goes to the opposition or out for a GK
He put in a good cross for Bruno's header to be fair to him. We should just try to find our Malacia on the right because we need a serious competition there to up his level. Let's asses Laird after the season and hopefully we might save some millions there with limited budget the next summer.

Abraxas

To be fair he's playing quite a lot, isn't he? Fullback is a pretty demanding position. Maybe he's saving himself physically at times and that's why the enthusiasm to get high up the pitch isn't there. Wouldn't exactly be his fault if the manager has nobody else to go to in order to keep some freshness.

Marwood

He was excellent earlier in the season but is being run into the ground. No player can hold up to that.

One of the kids should have played RB on Thursday. It was a Cypriot team FFS.
He's been average or poor for the last four games. If he has run out of steam it didn't take very long.

arthurka

Think he is doing ok, nothing wrong with him but I am a bit worried about the lack of competition against him.

NZT-One

Only seen the second half which we were very dominant in and thought he was fine to be honest. Could have overlapped more in fairness but he didn't do much wrong. First half must have been horrendous for the posts I'm reading
He wasn't too bad but as dull as it gets. Did mostly nothing, only trying to cover his own a** to not make mistakes. A prime Shaw copy in that regard. But honestly, he wasn't particularly bad. He just wasn't good.

Real Name

He needs a rest but wont get it. Is AWB fit? Maybe Lindelof should start at RB on Wednesday, I dont know.

OmarUnited4ever

EtH's style requires FBs to tuck into midfield and the wingers to maintain width, probably that is why he does not overlap a lot, IIRC Shaw also didn't overlap that much, however, I think he should overlap during attacking transitions when Antony cuts inside so Antony has an option to pass to him or cut into the box.

His performance was decent, except for the time when he had an opportunity to shoot but opted to pass, that was horrible from him.

Remember the geese

I said in the summer that Laird should never have been loaned out. Dalot can't play every game and Wan Bissaka isn't suited to how we want to play. Awful decision.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I said in the summer that Laird should never have been loaned out. Dalot can't play every game and Wan Bissaka isn't suited to how we want to play. Awful decision.
ETH didn't want to rock the boat. Getting rid of AWB and keeping Laird would have done exactly that.

Giggsyking

He is only starting because AWB was not getting a chance and we have no other backup. He is less than a mediocre player, he is worse than what I thought. Not good at anything in football, not defending nor attacking.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
If that would have constituted rocking the boat, then the boat should have been rocked. Effectively, a poor decision was made because our manager was new to the club.
It wasn't directly caused by him being new to the club, but rather him choosing a strategy to play politics in which the existing pecking order was respected. His otherwise baffling decisions make sense with this in mind. Not speaking with Rangnick, letting Maguire and Shaw hang themselves at the start of season, selling Garner, etc.

It's a bit pointless to have a slightly better backup RB if you've been fired before you needed one.

Conor

How does he need a rest in mid October, you'd swear it was the end of the season. Any CL team will have countless players that have had the same minutes(or more) than he has.

Sellddg

Mourinho said Dalot was the best young fullback in the world, when he isn't even better than AWB. The latter must take his chances from the coach because what has happened to him is not fair. Being benched by a Milan reject, Mourinho reject and Ole reject, reminds me of the time when we had Henderson on the bench but a certain finished GK on £375k/week would be starting even with a broken back.

Status
Not open for further replies.