5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Sylar

Might have done better on the second goal but thought he did pretty well overall. Got a few tackles/blocks in and worked hard.
4th goal too,think he could have come across earlier

mavradal

Had a good match, blocked 2-3 passes that could've led to goals. Can't blame him too much for the 2nd goal, he was really unlucky for the ball to ricochet like that.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Feels strange to praise a defender after your team has let in four goals. However, Dalot was good tonight. In my opinion he's not played this well for us since before Qatar 2022.

TsuWave

Such a fugazi player. Never understood what people see in him.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

I was worried about Dalot after the early yellow card. Came through the test with flying colours.

Sounds stupid to say, given how many goals we've conceded recently, but I think Dalot's been playing quite well lately.

redIndianDevil

I was worried about Dalot after the early yellow card. Came through the test with flying colours.

Sounds stupid to say, given how many goals we've conceded recently, but I think Dalot's been playing quite well lately.
He doesn’t seem to pass my eye test. Not that my eyes matter. He simply seems too average at everything and below average defensively.

PoTMS

Decent enough today, like most of our defence. Needs eventually upgrading, but again the least of our concerns at the moment.

kundalini

Stupid early booking, committing to that challenge so early in the game. After that, performed well. Two super crosses that deserved more.

Idxomer

How is he fine defensively? Gave away a cheap yellow so early, any better team would have made us pay for it. He gets constantly turned inside out.
I don't disgree in general but after that yellow he was fine defensively.

redIndianDevil

I don't disgree in general but after that yellow he was fine defensively.
He was terrible for that Bayern goal as well, conceded a moronic foul on a Forest player and they went to score from that set piece. He seems to make so many costly mistakes but goes under the radar. I can’t really see how he helps our attack as well.

tomaldinho1

He’s started playing these weird really high powered pases to no one that go across the pitch and the opponent breaks. Did it tonight, did it vs Bayern and they nearly scored, otherwise he’s fine. Not sure he’ll ever be amazing but at RB he is probably a solid 2nd choice behind this season’s baller, AWB.

NoPace

I thought he played well. Best fullback of the 4 on the pitch, though not exactly Cafu and Maldini to compete with.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
He is an alright footballer, just need to stop overthinking shit. AWB is out injured and he is allowed to stink the place up, don’t worry about things. Just get on with it.

Morpheus 7

He was fine, always think he looks okay against average opposition. Dalot is not the answer long term and I don't trust him in the crunch games, he'll be the boy talking most but does not the deliver to back it up.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think he's had a really good start to the season. Hope he can keep it up, he is vital for us now and for as long as we will be lacking an actual RW as Wan Bissaka can't support that wing like he can (and is out anyway)

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Great cross for Hojlund, he should've buried that chance!

DarkXaero

He has been good for us this season but our fanbase bizarrely continues to not rate him and I see negative posts every time, even when he has played well. I really don't understand our fanbase and why there are agendas against certain players.

slored1

Excellent. Hope that the last few weeks are a sign of him raising his level of performances to what he was like last year.

Based Adnan

Done well coming inside and overloading the midfield. Gives us far more control.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Probably his best performance since December.

GMoore23

Great again. He's developed into a very good player as Mourinho said he would.

NZT-One

I really don't like the look of him... Probably not really fair but he just reeks of averageness. Didn't see him make any obvious mistakes or anything but seriously, it is about time that he finally does something to believe that there is something very good in there. He's so boring. Doesn't strike me with no nonsense defending, nor intelligent behaviour and his offensive work is just...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Thought he did really well. Lovely first touch l game and got into very good positions.

Andersons Dietician

If not for Cas surely he’d have been MOTM. He did seem to have the freedom of the right wing but made good runs, defended well and put in dangerous balls.

criticalanalysis

I really don't like the look of him... Probably not really fair but he just reeks of averageness. Didn't see him make any obvious mistakes or anything but seriously, it is about time that he finally does something to believe that there is something very good in there. He's so boring. Doesn't strike me with no nonsense defending, nor intelligent behaviour and his offensive work is just...
Haha, I remember you having this similar thought around the same time last year and we had a little back and forth where I argued he was doing progressive/intangible things.

Post world cup, everyone could see he was very inconsistent, poor and rightfully lost his place to AWB. This season though, he's going back to that pre-world cup form. If you still can't 'see' it then I just think he isn't your cup of tea. He's by no means playing brilliantly or doing anything truly outstanding but within expectations, I think he's been quietly good to really good with his individual performances. I think the 'best' and most level headed praise I can give him is that he doesn't stick out like a sore thumb and does most things to a good enough level (in both reactive and proactive areas); in turn by holding down his own, it gives him and the rest of the team/other areas of the pitch a platform to build on.

NZT-One

Haha, I remember you having this similar thought around the same time last year and we had a little back and forth where I argued he was doing progressive/intangible things.

Post world cup, everyone could see he was very inconsistent, poor and rightfully lost his place to AWB. This season though, he's going back to that pre-world cup form. If you still can't 'see' it then I just think he isn't your cup of tea. He's by no means playing brilliantly or doing anything truly outstanding but within expectations, I think he's been quietly good to really good with his individual performances. I think the 'best' and most level headed praise I can give him is that he doesn't stick out like a sore thumb and does most things to a good enough level (in both reactive and proactive areas); in turn by holding down his own, it gives him and the rest of the team/other areas of the pitch a platform to build on.
I certainly would sign this statement. And you are right, I probably didn't start off well with him and now there are biases happening. I just think, that our fullbacks are really missing a spark. Both Shaw, him and AWB add no X-Factor to our play. I really like seeing Reguilon bombing down the left, so eager to join attacks. If at least one Fullback could be like this, I'd be fine if the other one is a bit conservative but right now, I think the balance is just subpar. As you say, I don't think it is hurting us at this point but also doesn't add anything, you know what I mean?

Sylar

His defensive positions are really strong,as it gives him a chance to snuff out a move, cross etc. He's done really well with that for some time now

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Top performance today, one of the best players out there.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
He should play Kyle Walker role in the team. he's a similar player on a lower level though. But happy he's got a good game under his belt, we need at least one fullback get into form.

Conor

He's another Lindelof in that he can play very well, but when he does make a mistake it's usually a really bad one, like trying to dribble out of a bad situation and giving up a very dangerous counter, or giving away the ball terribly with the whole team pushed up. Ideally would like someone else there, but hopefully he kicks on for the season now.