Divock Origi

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Origi:

"I think Liverpool is a wonderful club that deserves to be at the top and to be honest with the players they have, with the quality they have, then they should be finishing at the top of the league.

"I'm very happy to be going there. Brendan Rodgers is a very good coach and he has proved that so it will be very exciting to work with a world-class coach.
Saw that yesterday. My thought was 'he'll fit in perfectly over there'.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Origi:

"I think Liverpool is a wonderful club that deserves to be at the top and to be honest with the players they have, with the quality they have, then they should be finishing at the top of the league.

"I'm very happy to be going there. Brendan Rodgers is a very good coach and he has proved that so it will be very exciting to work with a world-class coach.
:lol:

SoCross

Difock is he on about.

:nervous:

This lad, Balotelli and perma-crock Sturridge as their forward line. Surely they'll try for more?

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
His first statement surely negates his second? If they have the quality to be at the top then Rodgers can't be World Class.

El Zoido

His name sounds like an old British insult.

"My mate Calum is a complete and utter divock."

Just me?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I know people don't like mega threads but some players don't deserve a new topic created for them. Plus it's interesting to contrast the positivity prior to his signing vs. now.

He looks absolutely rubbish. Another Ngog and the like. Is it just me or is Liverpool's record with strikers in the past decade particularly bad?

Skills

Snitch
He's shite. I thought that watching him at the WC yet it somehow convinced Liverpool to sign him. I miss Brendan.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I know people don't like mega threads but some players don't deserve a new topic created for them. Plus it's interesting to contrast the positivity prior to his signing vs. now.

He looks absolutely rubbish. Another Ngog and the like. Is it just me or is Liverpool's record with strikers in the past decade particularly bad?
Their record with transfers overall in the last years seems like a right piece of dung. You look at their midfield today which is Can, Milner and Leiva and come to a conclusion that James fecking Milner is their best 'central midfielder'.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I seem to recall loads of dippers desperate to recall him early from Lille last season.
Because we had no fit strikers at the time apart from Balotelli and Lambert. Call me up over them pair :D

I find it hard to be tough on Origi. He's our 4th choice striker and could really do with a loan move, but injuries to the three ahead of him have thrust him straight into a starting position. Doesn't look like he's ready - Maybe he never will be, but I'm still not unhappy with the punt given his age and the players (when fit) ahead of him.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Another example of why you do not sign a player entirely because of their performance in an international tournament.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
He's very raw still and has had an underwhelming season. No idea why the Scousers are now trying to attribute this to Lille being a poor team (even if they're nothing special), he's been average the few times I've watched him. Dunno about that flop of the season team, dunno which outlet made it, but if it was l'Equipe, they're hardly a 'rag'.
He did score 8 in 32 games, surely that doesn't warrant a 'worst French XI across all four leagues'? I call sensationalist bullshit that is worthy of rags. I now have my own opinion of what I think of l'Equipe.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He did score 8 in 32 games, surely that doesn't warrant a 'worst French XI across all four leagues'? I call sensationalist bullshit that is worthy of rags. I now have my own opinion of what I think of l'Equipe.
Your opinion is correct, their sources are solid but they do act like a rag.

Edit: But Origi was shite too, he seems to have improved though.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
To be fair, he had an awful bottom level for Liverpool before his turnaround in confidence and form for Klopp.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He was poor earlier in the season but bulked up and now looks much better for it.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Dortmund just couldn't cope with him.
I didn't see him lose any battles with centrebacks or fullbacks. That skilful shimmy past a few defenders before shooting over the near post wasn't a one off, he was taking the piss out of them all night. Admittedly, Dortmund aren't a great defensive team but they're still a top team with top players.

@JPRouve I also almost lost confidence in him earlier this season but he still scored 8 goals for Lille in a very defensive side. There would have been other average strikers in more progressive teams that would have scored less.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
I didn't have any hope that he'd be a success here but he's been sensational over the last couple of months. The boy looks a talent, really has been a huge difference in his performances recently.

Quick, strong, good on the ball. Hope he keeps going.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Very impressive today.... Hummels was hugging him all the time just to get hold of him. On top of it he seems to be more intelligent than the average footballer, he comes across as a very modest guy with a good attitude.

Zoo

Hummels clearly didn't fancy it against Origi.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Not even 21 yet. Glad to see he's improving & long may it continue.