B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He wants the constitution voided now?

He actually literally wants to destroy America

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He is narcissistic beyond measurment, at the same time he knows he has fecked up and (some of) his crimes will bite him in the arse. Hes desperate as feck and it's glorious to behold
Sadly we've been saying that for at least 5 years now. And yet...
He has one superpower/genius. The ability to survive and even prosper

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Whats it going to take to see the end of this cnut?
Will die at +100 years old married for the 4th time with 1 of the caf member grandaugthers as president of united southamerican countries

dpansheth

Trump’s pretty shielded. Haven’t heard what could ultimately happen to the company.
Yep. Unless they can connect (I mean prove it beyond a paper trail) he will never be behind bars. Whatever we say about Law & Order in US or any other country as a matter of fact, very few high profile especially once you are in presidents chair would be behind bars.

Ultimate defeat for him would be to strip him off his credit cards.

Gazza

Yep. Unless they can connect (I mean prove it beyond a paper trail) he will never be behind bars. Whatever we say about Law & Order in US or any other country as a matter of fact, very few high profile especially once you are in presidents chair would be behind bars.

Ultimate defeat for him would be to strip him off his credit cards.
Perhaps some of these high level weight carriers that are going to be in the line of fire will have some material on Trump that can be leveraged for a more lenient punishment?

dpansheth

Perhaps some of these high level weight carriers that are going to be in the line of fire will have some material on Trump that can be leveraged for a more lenient punishment?
Aint gonna happen. Too many variables + too much at stake by different parties. He's gonna die at his Florida spot but I really would like NY counsel to take his money away. Least they can do.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
It's not that nothing sticks, it's that the Americans will simply not put a former president away.

It's always going to be all mouth, but at the end of the day if one of them in power actually goes down it'll be a house of cards. So they'll posture and act the part to convince the people they care, but none of them will ever push it to action. Trump and his kids are never seeing a cell, just as sure as Hilary or Hunter or any of them are. They all know it too, that's why they snipe and rile their bases up but never actually do anything.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
As a related aside. I was wondering what Trumpism (unhinged worship of a wealthy, grifting, racist and bigoted family) would look like in other countries. No need to look any further in Britain. A read through of some of the royal threads sounds pretty familiar. Sick people everywhere I suppose.