Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Brilliant, the grift lives.

Come on MAGA, pay up. Please, pretty please. :drool:

Zlaatan

Parody Account
I read it as 99 cents each and thought that was a bit much for a digital image.. 99 dollars is just hilarious.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Wow he’s really timed his entry to the NFT market so well

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Its all about Trump vs DeSantis these days, but something that goes missing in many discussions is that while DeSantis just might beat him if he takes him on alone, in reality he wont be alone.

If there are a few other candidates on stage besides Trump and DeSantis, they will take votes and delegates from DeSantis, but not from Trump, the benefit of being an actual cult leader, his followers are locked in, DeSantis supporters? Not so much.

RedDevilQuebecois

The big announcement

Hope someone tells him how Homelander met his own demise in the comics.

Its all about Trump vs DeSantis these days, but something that goes missing in many discussions is that while DeSantis just might beat him if he takes him on alone, in reality he wont be alone.

If there are a few other candidates on stage besides Trump and DeSantis, they will take votes and delegates from DeSantis, but not from Trump, the benefit of being an actual cult leader, his followers are locked in, DeSantis supporters? Not so much.
I agree with this. And besides, the 1v1 polls mean sweet feck all until the debating season begins in the primaries with all of those wild animals trying to eat each other in the middle of the jungle.

edit: This is the reaction from one of our political pundits on TV when she saw Trump's "announcement" for the first time, just priceless.

Last edited:

mav_9me

Didn't realize it until I read on Reddit. This is not just another grift, this is a way to launder money.

WPMUFC

Its going to be lovely watching her wrythe in denial for many more months.

after she vacuumed his red carpet, she has nothing else but to keep up the lie. In their nutty world you're either a ordained Trump cultist or worthless.

RedDevilQuebecois

Its going to be lovely watching her wrythe in denial for many more months.

I feel like Emperor Meiji at the end of The Last Samurai when I see her consistently whining about feeling shat upon by the entire world.

If your shame is too unbearable... I offer you this sword.

Last edited:

whitbyviking

All these politicians who spend an inordinate amount of time complaining about election results are not fit for the roles they occupy, this includes the likes of Hilary who has spent 6yrs whining about 2016. Either their parties or their electorate need to remove them from office.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
All these politicians who spend an inordinate amount of time complaining about election results are not fit for the roles they occupy, this includes the likes of Hilary who has spent 6yrs whining about 2016. Either their parties or their electorate need to remove them from office.
Hillary hasn’t occupied a political position since 2013.

whitbyviking

Hillary hasn’t occupied a political position since 2013.
She was the presidential candidate in 2016 and is still heavily involved with the Democrats. That is what I mean with political office, so if that is the wrong term now you know what I mean. The democrats should tell her thanks but no thanks. As should the Republicans with Trump.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
She was the presidential candidate in 2016 and is still heavily involved with the Democrats. That is what I mean with political office, so if that is the wrong term now you know what I mean. The democrats should tell her thanks but no thanks. As should the Republicans with Trump.
She complained about election results ? She literally called Trump to concede the night of the 2016 election.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
She certainly is not 'heavily involved' with the Democrats. Her ship has sailed & she is cognizant of that.

You seem to want to make a comparison with Trump's current level of political involvement & that's comparing apples to bicycles.

whitbyviking

She complained about election results ? She literally called Trump to concede the night of the 2016 election.
She complained and questioned the 2016 many times, I’m sure even a simple google search would should that. She was also claiming the 2024 election would be stolen. She also has form from earlier elections if I remember rightly.

She certainly is not 'heavily involved' with the Democrats. Her ship has sailed & she is cognizant of that.

You seem to want to make a comparison with Trump's current level of political involvement & that's comparing apples to bicycles.
I used Trump as a counterpoint, nothing more.

Hilary endorsed Biden, she was also in the press not too long back claiming the 2024 election would be stolen from the democrats. She is heavily involved. Again, I haven’t searched but I can remember her attending rallies before the recent elections.

There will never be any genuine progress in politics without these old failures being forced out of the picture. Same candidates, same policies, same mistakes.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
She complained and questioned the 2016 many times, I’m sure even a simple google search would should that. She was also claiming the 2024 election would be stolen. She also has form from earlier elections if I remember rightly.

I used Trump as a counterpoint, nothing more.

Hilary endorsed Biden, she was also in the press not too long back claiming the 2024 election would be stolen from the democrats. She is heavily involved. Again, I haven’t searched but I can remember her attending rallies before the recent elections.

There will never be any genuine progress in politics without these old failures being forced out of the picture. Same candidates, same policies, same mistakes.
Yes, you did use Trump as a counterpoint, Hillary's involvement in politics is almost antithetical to Trump's. Glad we could agree on that.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
As did half the country, which was completely justified given the subsequent investigation that proved Russian interference in the 2016 elections. Her complaint of interference was therefore legitimate. Trump's is completely fabricated because his fragile ego can't deal with losing.

Drifter

American
Someone is worried.

Trump:
"THEY ARE GOING AFTER ME BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLY GOING AFTER YOU!" he complained, "'THREAT TO DEMOCRACY' is the Radical Left Democrat's new chant. Like RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, before it, and all the rest, it is a total Disinformation HOAX & SCAM. They are the ones who are the REAL THREAT TO DEMOCRACY."
"This is absolutely a coordinated effort to change Election Results! Rachel Campos-Duffy…and it worked, but they got caught. This is why people protested in Washington. Our 2020 Presidential Election was Crooked, Rigged, and Stolen, and yet the Unselect Committee of Political Hacks & Thugs didn't spend any time investigating this outrage!"
Call to arms?

"Our Country is SICK inside, very much like a person dying of Cancer. The Crooked FBI, the so-called Department of 'Justice,' and 'Intelligence,' all parts of the Democrat Party and System, is the Cancer."

"These Weaponized Thugs and Tyrants must be dealt with, or our once great and beautiful Country will die!!!"