Music Drake

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I’m no fan of Drake but it’s a bit weird that the article completely brushes past the woman trying to impregnate herself by taking a used condom out of the bin.

She’s got some nerve making “accusations” about him when that’s what she was trying to pull.
They're both weird wankers but she's just an Instagram model and he's Drake so no one really cares about what she did. Obviously her actions are way worse morally but the fact that he did that to potentially punish her downstairs also shows that he's no saint in all of this.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They're both weird wankers but she's just an Instagram model and he's Drake so no one really cares about what she did. Obviously her actions are way worse morally but the fact that he did that to potentially punish her downstairs also shows that he's no saint in all of this.
I know it's the mail and potentially only the word of Drake but it seemed to suggest he was using it to try to kill off his sperm rather than do anything to her. Whole thing is crazy though tbh.

JoaquinJoaquin

Meh, it's not what I was expecting or wanting, but it isn't a bad album. Massive is the best track for me.

It is by far yeah. Even has a normal album cover. But each song is a similar vibe to Controlla, so really depends if you like this version of Drake.

I'm really not mad at it, I'll be listening to this a lot in the gym and over the summer.

Thank god, i'll give it a listen over the weekend.

I dont mind controlla drake, but my fav drake is thank me later to nothing was the same.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Listened to it this morning. Not a single track on there I thought was good. The album name, 'honestly, nevermind, felt pretty apt.

It is by far yeah. Even has a normal album cover. But each song is a similar vibe to Controlla, so really depends if you like this version of Drake.

I'm really not mad at it, I'll be listening to this a lot in the gym and over the summer.

You were definitely right, much better than his last. I’ve been listening to it pretty much all day, I love the 90s dance feel to it, like you said perfect for summer as it has a nice chilled vibe to it. My favs are:

Massive
A keeper
Flights booked
Tie that binds

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
You were definitely right, much better than his last. I’ve been listening to it pretty much all day, I love the 90s dance feel to it, like you said perfect for summer as it has a nice chilled vibe to it. My favs are:

Massive
A keeper
Flights booked
Tie that binds
Impossible not to have this in your head.

Tarrou

just the one listen but quite like it

nice low-key techno feel and quite a cohesive album