Gaming E3 2015

Sweet Square

ˈkämyənəst
Halo isn't my cup of tea and I don't wish to shit on it because I recognise its a great series but that was seriously underwhelming.
I'm sort of a halo fan(It's really space invaders 3D) but really there's only been 2 good games (Halo 2 is only good for multi player).

Bebe

Halo isn't my cup of tea and I don't wish to shit on it because I recognise its a great series but that was seriously underwhelming.
It's dead. Microsoft provided a prefect case study in how to run a series into the ground. Not quite Assassins Creed level stuff, but this was the biggest game on earth at one point and they been slowly ruining it for years now.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
That's huge! Well done, Microsoft!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Backwards compatibility isn't that important to me personally. Most of the games I'd play from previous gen are remastered anyway :lol:

Nice to have though if you have a huge collection of last gen games.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
new controller with swappable parts and scuff like features is quality. amazing start here.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
What d'ya know? Fallout & Bethesda still looks crap.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Mod support? Cool stuff for Xbox Players!

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Microsoft are doing great.

Alock1

did he say dragon age I had to answer the door? free to all xbone owners? kin ell.

Alock1

Access shite. Get off the stage.
Access was amazing at £20 a year. Now it's free for the games already in and they're adding DAI and Titanfall. Dwarfs every other online gaming service for value.

edit: feck, still an amazing service

vanthaman

Winner
did he say dragon age I had to answer the door? free to all xbone owners? kin ell.
Not exactly

Ea access is free this weekend or week or something. Dragon age won't be on ea access until later this year

At least that's what I thought he said, did he say free for all Xbox live members???

Just read back on Twitter, free this week only

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
is there a way of watching this from the start

nevermind got it

Alock1

Not exactly

Ea access is free this weekend or week or something. Dragon age won't be on ea access until later this year
ffs did sound too good to be true. still it's fecking amazing service. best 20 quid I've spent on gaming in years.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Access was amazing at £20 a year. Now it's free for the games already in and they're adding DAI and Titanfall. Dwarfs every other online gaming service for value.
Eh? Are we watching something different? I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here. It's free for a week.

Alock1

Eh? Are we watching something different? I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here. It's free for a week.
Yeah people just told me it was free. I was answering the door. Still, I stand by it nailing every other service out there for value.