E3 2017

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Dynamic weather, 4k, 60fps, good visuals. Ticks the boxes it needed to. Wonder what it looks like on the One S.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Not stoked about a new Forza. The Horizon series is nice, but the actual Forzas have no appeal for me. Excellent tech demo game, though. Hopefully we get footage of other games on the One X.
Of course we will. Everything they show will be on the One X

Kearnkoff69

Of course we will. Everything they show will be on the One X
Cheers. I haven't watched one of these things in years, so wasn't sure if they'd devote the whole show to the new console or if we'd get half and half with stuff about the current gen too.

Alock1

Cheers. I haven't watched one of these things in years, so wasn't sure if they'd devote the whole show to the new console or if we'd get half and half with stuff about the current gen too.
All games can be played on the existing consoles too mate so they can push the whole thing

Iron Stove

I really love Forza Horizon 3, and will probably get this. But I guess I'll miss the open world format of Horizon.

Kearnkoff69

All games can be played on the existing consoles too mate so they can push the whole thing
Ahhhh. I missed the first bit of the event, so didn't see that. I've been out of the gaming news loop for too long, it seems. That's lovely news.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looks good but Assassin's Creed doesn't really change much does it? Need to see gameplay...

Egypt tho :drool:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really like the look of this AC. Don't feck it up Ubisoft. :(

AXVnee7

That was okay... Always gotta be cautious with AC. Ubisoft is not a good developer.

Castia

Impressed by the new Xbox so far. Looks sexy as feck and 4K 60fps is amazing.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The bird is screaming Watchdogs Drone. Beh.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
I have to say I fecking love Assassins Creed games,even though they've had a few missteps here and there, I'll be getting this I hear origins is alot more Rpg centric too which is good stuff.

Alock1

Origins? That's not an original name

But I'm getting that game
As someone who cares about graphics and buys most games and consoles, I'm surprised you're not thinking of getting a Scorpio for your multi plats.

AXVnee7

Obviously it's a work in progress but graphics don't look that impressive. I suspect gameplay will be fairly familiar.

Ubisoft are solid, don't know why people say this...
Nah they've dropped the ball with AC, and watch dogs/Ghost Recon Wildlands are unspectacular games. There's a reason why they've gained such a bad reputation, and it's for essentially becoming what EA used to be.