Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Absolute

It's me, Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate!

Missing the old name but the name change is fully deserved. I've been off work this week which has led to me being a bit of a twat these past few days :D

It's better than your old name, which somehow I always read as Gaybrush Threewood. Leading me to picture you in my mind as a homosexual, golfing janitor.

Will Absolute

we still wont sign him...better?
Okay.

Your name is no 3 on my list. If we do sign him, retribution will be swift. You can expect a knock on your front door as soon as darkness has descended to hide the horror which will befall you. Your family may look for you, but will find only scattered fragments.

Bebe

Okay.

Your name is no 3 on my list. If we do sign him, retribution will be swift. You can expect a knock on your front door as soon as darkness has descended to hide the horror which will befall you. Your family may look for you, but will find only scattered fragments.
We're not signing him.

Come at me bro.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Personally, the biggest transfer thread of each summer is such a muppet orgy that I think the normal posting rules should go out the door and you should be able to take the piss out of the thread more than usual. I'm sure there's some limit that would annoy me, but considering there's bound to be absolutely 0% real news until he signs somewhere, it's all nonsense at it's heart.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Except this is perfectly true and Wenger said himself last year he would do everything in his capabilities to bring in Hazard.

Some even think Gervinho was only purchased to attract his former team-mate
Well his agent has already said 3 clubs have negotiated and that is it - talks are finished. Unless Wengers fax machine was broken i would say he missed the boat.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Arsenal don't have a hope in hell of signing him. Pure media talk because there is nothing fresh happening.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Another day of muppetry begins.

It's quite enjoyable if you just take a back seat and watch it unfold rather than get caught up posting in this thread every 10 minutes.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

It's quite enjoyable if you just take a back seat and watch it unfold rather than get caught up posting in this thread every 10 minutes.
I've found myself enjoying posting in this thread every 20 minutes to be honest. Any chance of a Hazard cafe this year solius or do you think it'll be done and dusted too early?

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Well, I don't think this has been posted yet...

Well respected French source Le10sport.com claims that much sought after Lille talent Eden Hazard will opt to join Manchester United when the transfer window re-opens next month.
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/0...-for-man-united-according-to-french-sources/?

The website LE 10 SPORT ran this story, no quotes of course. Translated by Google.

This is Manchester United who has a large advantage for the signing of young Lille Eden Hazard. According to relatives of the player, the nugget Belgian took the decision last weekend to join the club led by Sir Alex Ferguson and was even about to announce.

Galvanized by his decision finally taken, Eden Hazard was about to reveal his choice this past weekend. The information revealed by football365.fr Sunday evening, is confirmed according to our information. But his advisers, who are still discussing with Manchester City and Chelsea, would then be encouraged to take his time. "Nothing is done anywhere" told us a few days ago the player's agent.

United, the choice of the heart?

In fact, Hazard actually looking for the Red Devils since Sir Alex Ferguson personally presented him with an ambitious project is the cornerstone, but no contract was signed yesterday and as yet it has not affixed his autograph at the bottom of an official document, the player does not take the chance to announce his decision while some details remain to be solved. Especially in recent weeks, the young Belgian has often changed his mind. According to reports from England, United could not afford to align contractual offers made by the City and Chelsea player. Hazard would be willing to do this "sacrifice" for the financial choices of the heart but its representatives may be trying to make him understand that it is good for him to reflect further. However, an agreement would be very close on a contract basis for five seasons.
http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/hazard-avantage-manchester-united-63059

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Agreed, i have a small sneaky feeling we have a good chance with this one this year, but im not ordering the hazard 7 shirt just yet.

I dunno why we do it to eachother, but there is something so dangerous and forfilling about being a transfer muppet.

What do normal fans do, just go on holiday and enjoy the sun? no thanks. Its a muppets life for me.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Well, I don't think this has been posted yet...

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/0...-for-man-united-according-to-french-sources/?

The website LE 10 SPORT ran this story, no quotes of course. Translated by Google.

http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/hazard-avantage-manchester-united-63059

It's a new article but they are ten a penny without new quotes. All just the same rumours rehashed and from a "different angle". Until something comes from a club, the agent or his player there is nothing new.

Cina

Can we put "nugget" on the back of his #7 shirt if he signs?

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
It's a new article but they are ten a penny without new quotes. All just the same rumours rehashed and from a "different angle". Until something comes from a club, the agent or his player there is nothing new.
But...but...this one has the classic journalistic ploy of the 'relative' insider! Eden hasn't been giving his uncle enough loyalty cash and so he went with Eden's secret plans to the French tabloids!

Hell, if I was in Eden's position I'd tell all my relatives to go to the tabloids with exclusives, early Christmas present of a few thousand each! Maybe that's why he's waiting 10 days, that's a day for each of his relatives to get in with an exclusive.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've found myself enjoying posting in this thread every 20 minutes to be honest. Any chance of a Hazard cafe this year solius or do you think it'll be done and dusted too early?
This may finish too quickly. Maybe a KagawaCafe if that drags on.

Hal9000

Status
Not open for further replies.