Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Bullish

We would do but Raol deleted them all.
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/15052012/58/bundesliga-kagawa-flies-manchester-reports.html
There was even a Japanese tv interview with him after he landed in Tokyo from a flight from Manchester.
No there wasn't. The interview was after he flew in from Germany for a friendly with the Japan squad. He was asked about his talks with SAF. The talks he had in Berlin after the Bayern Munich game are the same quotes that some blogger has now changed to flight from Manchester.

The flight to Manchester was started by a paper similar to the Metro and is rubbish.

I can put a link up from a newspaper that theres a car on the moon but we all know there isn't, well you do but the majority of us don't.

I'm not saying that we are not signing Kagawa, we may well be, but don't believe all you read on the tinternet. Kagawa was not in Manchester

mufcwarm92

Do you really think any of the wingers we have will get regular place in any of the top club,highly unlikely.They are all good players in their own rights,but they will never be world class.Thats why we need a real match winner and Hazard will bring that fear that we have missed after the sale of Ronaldo.
We are one of the top 5 clubs in Europe and have 3 of the best wingers in the country that would get into almost every team in the world. And the post about falling to mediocrity... Dear oh dear.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Yeah i would be hard to get in or out of the city without someone noticing. There are too many football fans crawling about for something like this to happen without any pics.

prateik

It wasnt reported by an english paper
It was first reported by Kicker which is pretty reliable and the next day it was reported again, along with flight details, by some local paper which is close to the club (according to the German caftards)
and it isnt that hard to get into OT without being seen.

Car+tinted windows+directors parking
There will be no cameras there, unless they are expecting something to happen.
Yeah i would be hard to get in or out of the city without someone noticing. There are too many football fans crawling about for something like this to happen without any pics.

Really? Neither of them are that recognizable yet.. especially not Kagawa.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It wasnt reported by an english paper
It was first reported by Kicker which is pretty reliable and the next day it was reported again, along with flight details, by some local paper which is close to the club (according to the German caftards)
and it isnt that hard to get into OT without being seen.

Car+tinted windows+directors parking
There will be no cameras there, unless they are expecting something to happen.

Really? Neither of them are that recognizable yet.. especially not Kagawa.
I suppose Manchester United's top two signings would be able to fly into Manchester completely unrecognized and unphotographed then. Well thought out.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
No there wasn't. The interview was after he flew in from Germany for a friendly with the Japan squad. He was asked about his talks with SAF. The talks he had in Berlin after the Bayern Munich game are the same quotes that some blogger has now changed to flight from Manchester.

The flight to Manchester was started by a paper similar to the Metro and is rubbish.

I can put a link up from a newspaper that theres a car on the moon but we all know there isn't, well you do but the majority of us don't.

I'm not saying that we are not signing Kagawa, we may well be, but don't believe all you read on the tinternet. Kagawa was not in Manchester
The reports came from Ruhr Nachrichten a local paper in Germany who gave the details down to the flight number. Now whilst yes it may be hard to imagine us showing a player around Old Trafford without anyone knowing it wouldn't be that hard. Old Trafford outside of matchdays can be a ghost town and during the evenings it can be deserted so it's not that hard to believe that the club can arrange to show a player around without anyone finding out.

2Bullish

I think Prateik is missing the point here. Why would Kagawa and his agent cover their tracks so succesfully, almost CIA like, to make a clandestine trip to OT when he has already stated he won't be at Dortmund next season. Why the cloak and dagger?

No sniff by the English press. No comments from Manchester United. No comments from Kagawa or his agent but he has spoken about their meeting in Berlin, which is common knowledge. The secret meeting at OT though is so secret that it cannot be spoken about. Give me strength.

prateik

I suppose Manchester United's top two signings would be able to fly into Manchester completely unrecognized and unphotographed then. Well thought out.
Maybe not for a Sneidjer.. but I dont see why not for Kagawa.
That too in early may on (supposedly) a monday night.
How hard is it to get off business class and get into a car without being spotted?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The reports came from Ruhr Nachrichten a local paper in Germany who gave the details down to the flight number. Now whilst yes it may be hard to imagine us showing a player around Old Trafford without anyone knowing it wouldn't be that hard. Old Trafford outside of matchdays can be a ghost town and during the evenings it can be deserted so it's not that hard to believe that the club can arrange to show a player around without anyone finding out.
Nah. Someone would have known and provided a bit of detail or an improvised smart phone pic or something.

This reminds me of those UFO stories where some guy fishing alone with his dog at a secluded lake at midnight saw something in the sky, but no one else did.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Maybe not for a Sneidjer.. but I dont see why not for Kagawa.
That too in early may on (supposedly) a monday night.
How hard is it to get off business class and get into a car without being spotted?
Well for starters, he would be spotted on the plane. People have the ability to take pics on planes. The more I hear these arguments the less plausible I think it is that he was there.

2Bullish

The report is bullshit and this is the reason it was not picked up by associated press and reprinted in the British media.

prateik

I think Prateik is missing the point here. Why would Kagawa and his agent cover their tracks so succesfully, almost CIA like, to make a clandestine trip to OT when he has already stated he won't be at Dortmund next season. Why the cloak and dagger?

No sniff by the English press. No comments from Manchester United. No comments from Kagawa or his agent but he has spoken about their meeting in Berlin, which is common knowledge. The secret meeting at OT though is so secret that it cannot be spoken about. Give me strength.
Why were United covering De Gea with sheets when the fee with his club was agreed and every one knew we were signing him?

Its just how most clubs operate.
If they are showing someone important the stadium, they will get a club car for him. and it wont be parked in the public parking lot.

The english perss miss a lot of things.
They were convinced Douglas Costa was at OT and even had pictures to prove it.
They had no idea when Hernandez flew in, watched a game and signed for United.
I'm sure there are other instances as well.
I didnt see him at OT, but I dont see why its that hard to get in without being spotted.

2Bullish

Why were United covering De Gea with sheets when the fee with his club was agreed and every one knew we were signing him?

If they are showing someone important the stadium, they will get a club car for him. and it wont be parked in the public parking lot.

I didnt see him at OT, but I dont see why its that hard to get in without being spotted.
For goodness sake, he wasn't spotted, he wasn't seen, he wasn't reported, he wasn't in the press, he wasn't announced, he hasn't spoken about it because he wasn't here.

when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Raoul

Admin
Staff

:lol:

MUFCgal

I do agree. I think if Kagawa and Hazard were at OT, then there'd more concrete evidence.

Talks happened with Kagawa, and possibly with Hazard. But for them being at OT, I don't know.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Well for starters, he would be spotted on the plane. People have the ability to take pics on planes. The more I hear these arguments the less plausible I think it is that he was there.
You seriously think a plain full of random English people would recognise a Japanese footballer out of context, wearing normal clothes?

I'm an avid Manchester United fan and I reckon I'd struggle to pick him out of a line-up. Absolutely no chance if I wasn't primed to expect him.

And no, that's not racist.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
You seriously think a plain full of English people would recognise a Japanese footballer out of context, wearing normal clothes.

I'm an avid Manchester United fan and I reckon I'd struggle to pick him out of a line-up.

And no, that's not racist.
Some would recognize him and some wouldn't, but those who wouldn't would quickly learn about it from those who did. There would be a buzz that one of United's big transfer targets was on the plane.

I can see how Kagawa may not get recognized if he were flying lets say, for a holiday in Jamaica. But not to a city where he was the primary transfer target of the biggest club.

Sam

I wouldn't recognise Kagwa or Hazzard if either of them came up to me and introduced themselves.

Man-United

Who would you rather have at United next season, Hazard or Kagawa? Have not seen much of either of them.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Hazard has the feel of the Sanchez thread last season... Bet loads will be drooling and talks etc then he joins Vincent at City.
Except the fact that Sanchez joined Barcelona.

prateik

For goodness sake, he wasn't spotted, he wasn't seen, he wasn't reported, he wasn't in the press, he wasn't announced, he hasn't spoken about it because he wasn't here.
Together with his assistant Thomas Kroth Kagawa flew to England on Monday night.
---
Kagawa's agent Thomas Kroth confirmed to Goal.com that the pair had flown to Manchester on Tuesday, before the Samurai Blue star returned to his homeland, where he spoke with reporters shortly after his arrival.
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/3...-play-in-the-premier-league-says-kagawa-after
Kagawa had traveled after his brief trip to England Gen Japan, where he and his national team for the upcoming World Cup qualifying matches for the fourth round in Asia against Oman (June 3), Jordan (June 8) and trained by Holger Osieck Australia will prepare (June 12).
clicky
Consultant Thomas Kroth has confirmed that he was with the 23-year-olds on the island - and there in Manchester. Kroth, Kagawa and Sir Alex Ferguson, his team manager at the label "Red Devils" have come together to exchange ideas.

Kicker is pretty reliable. And the club wont comment either way unless the deal is wrapped up.

While I agree media reports dont mean much, that isnt even the point I was making.

I just dont see why its that hard for a man to get into OT without being spotted

twitter thread suggester
I wish he'd just sign for City already - you know he will eventually, yet you still open this thread whenever a new post has been made, hoping. It better not last all the way till deadline. It's the hope that kills you, and all that.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
So from those reports the meeting happened on Tuesday, that's 15 May?

That's the day David Gill collected SAF's '20 years of PL' award in London because SAF was out of the country, no?

prateik

So from those reports the meeting happened on Tuesday, that's 15 May?

That's the day David Gill collected SAF's '20 years of PL' award in London because SAF was out of the country, no?
SAF went to Ireland for the testimonial on Tuesday.
They supposedly flew in on Monday night and had the meeting tuesday morning.

Anyway.. this is the Hazard thread. so some Hazard news.. a newbie pm'd me
AyM said:
Hey, since i can't post it on the Hazard Thread, i'm sending this info to you : Hazard's agent is currently at London for CFC's talks, according to the french paper L'Equipe (one of the most reliable papers in France).

Darren Tulett ‏@1DarrenTulett

L'Equipe says @hazardeden10's agent is in London this morning for talks with Chelsea. Paper adds Blues want Falcao, too. #CFC

I checked lequipe's website. couldnt find anything. so pinch of salt for now.

wr8_utd

:'(
He's said he's moving to Manchester so I don't believe those Chelsea stories.

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
wouldn't everyone important to chelsea, thus able to discuss contracts, be in Munich today?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
does he really have to tweet everyday "My last game with Lille Sunday"... No shit sherlock. Que vast retweeting and rumours going around again. My twitter feed is then full of horseshit. I actually hope no one works out a deal for him and he is stuck there next season, no chance of it but just to put the cnut in his place :D

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
does he really have to tweet everyday "My last game with Lille Sunday"... No shit sherlock. Que vast retweeting and rumours going around again. My twitter feed is then full of horseshit. I actually hope no one works out a deal for him and he is stuck there next season, no chance of it but just to put the cnut in his place :D
That would actually be very funny.

2Bullish

He's said he's moving to Manchester so I don't believe those Chelsea stories.
I hate to piss on everyone's parade in this thread but you can bet your bottom dollar that Hazard signs for City. The only reason he's been so oblique with his "I'll defo be playing in Manchester" bullshit is so he can wring as much money out of City.

If you do, however, wish to bet that bottom dollar, you can get 8/11 with Betvictor.

Should you wish to temper your disappointment with another flutter, then take the 4/7 on offer for Kagawa joining United, again with Betvictor a much more certain outcome based on the odds on offer.

Gambit

What odds do you get on them both joining United?

Gambit

What cock teasing, he has one more game to play, he's said he'll be coming to Manchester and Lille have said they will be meeting both teams next week. Patience. He'll be our gingham star yet.

Godfather

What cock teasing, he has one more game to play, he's said he'll be coming to Manchester and Lille have said they will be meeting both teams next week. Patience. He'll be our gingham star yet.
You were poitive about Sneijder as well though and that didnt turn out well did it (well actually it did in hindsight)

Status
Not open for further replies.