Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfighter

Officially gullible
At the secret training camp for United Militia
Valencia's form took a dip towards the end of the season and Nani is just recovering for an injury, the jury is still very much out.
They are completely different types of player, it's not fair to compare them. Personally I prefer to see Valencia on the right, he's a proper winger and gives us a really good option to spread the play. Unless we sign Bale then we're not going to have a perfect balance on the left and right as Nani and Young are both right footed players who like to cut inside. This does create space for Evra though, so it's a good tactic to have. I can't see why Nani won't continue on the left if we sign Hazard with Young as back up, but if we sign Kagawa aswell then I really don't know how we'll juggle it and keep everbody happy. It may be that Valencia and Nani share the right, Kagawa plays central behind Rooney (Rooney behind Welbeck when Kagawa isn't playing) and that Young is back up to Hazard on the left (Yes I know he's not a winger, he's just starting there).

Cal?

CR7 fan
Anyone consider that Sir Alex will put Valencia to RB permanently if we sign Hazard & Kagawa?

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Yes, put our best winger to a position where he isn't comfortable.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Yes, put our best winger to a position where he isn't comfortable.
Are you sure it doesn't make sense? Playing players out of position seems to be a key tactic in recent seasons.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
HUR HURRRRR

Nani has the most potential, but he is not as consistent as Valencia.

Cina

Find out who has contributed to the most goals in the last 2 seasons and get back to me.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Anyone consider that Sir Alex will put Valencia to RB permanently if we sign Hazard & Kagawa?
Valencia's fine there for the odd game or two, but it's not his best position at all. Rafael is a better right back now and will be much better in his prime, so why would we play Valencia there ahead of him.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Keep on going guys, well done on ruining another thread. This will be deleted soon, I guess. Let's forget Hazard and concentrate on popularity contests between Kagawa and Young. Oh and let's not forget to debate about who's better b/w Nani and Valencia.

Cina

Oh come on, I was only messing with him. You always post like you've a cucumber stuck up your arse KM.

KM

Oh come on, I was only messing with him. You always post like you've a cucumber stuck up your arse KM.
Nah actually it's you who acts like this whenever anyone on any forum on the Caf dares to say something about Nani which isn't positive.

Cina

Third choice winger :lol: The kinda things caftards wanna reassure themselves of if Hazard isn't signed so that they'd say he wasn't good enough anyway
Why is that so laughable?

He's 21, you think he'd just come in and displace the 2 best wingers in the PL?

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
Andrew Lindsay BBC ‏@LindsayBBC

Cannot fully verify source but being told Eden Hazard has chosen Manchester United and will "sign on or by Monday". #mufc #hazard #bbc

I'm always right

Third choice winger :lol: The kinda things caftards wanna reassure themselves of if Hazard isn't signed so that they'd say he wasn't good enough anyway
Obviously for the money and his talent, you can bet your ass he'd be starting somewhere, whether it's a free role, or off the left or right in a front 3 or as a winger in a midfield 4. Obviously the 1st 2 roles suit him better.

KM

Marc Wilmots says Eden Hazard will be given a free role in the Belgium side and be a genuine no '10'.

This Wilmots guy is Belgium's new coach.

Transfer United Till I Die

I am totally in the know, honest
This is funny. All this and he's going to go somewhere else and even though we're grown adults we'll all just die a little inside (until we sign kagawa and our heart will slightly heal).

Name Changed

weso26
If Hazard signs, which I don't think he will, he will play. Whether it be on the left or behind Rooney, he will play. 3rd choice winger my arse.

KM

This is funny. All this and he's going to so somewhere else and even though we're grown adults we'll all just die a little inside (until we sign kagawa and our heart will slightly heal).
To be fair mate, if your sources were correct he would've signed for someone else by now.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Obviously for the money and his talent, you can bet your ass he'd be starting somewhere, whether it's a free role, or off the left or right in a front 3 or as a winger.
It's exactly my point.Besides we all know that there are only 4-5 players who are absolute starters in the United team (Evra,Rooney,DDG,Vidic,Carrick).
SAF likes to have many options on the wings and Hazard's profile allows to be a real playmaker, a real number 10.
He's a special talent that I'd love to see at United but I can't from a realistic point of view as his transfer will be too huge for United to maybe sign other more needed players.Make no mistake I'd **** nonsense if he joins United :drool:

Brophs

The One and Only
Lads, stop dragging threads off-topic with the same boring old fecking arguments you have in countless other threads. If you want to argue about Nani or whoever at least do it in the right thread.

Name Changed

weso26
I haven't trusted them as a source since they opened Sky Bet. Ask yourself why their news channel is reporting that he is going to United with their "sources" telling them this information while the odds on sky bet are very different:

Man City 8/11
Man United 5/4
Chelsea 3/1

So they have this "information" that he is going to United but are still offering longer odds than him going to City. Nice.
So, in other words, Sky are talking a load of shit, as per usual.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout

Judging by what I've seen of him, he'd be able to have a really good go at getting into the team ahead of Valencia and Nani. When he reaches his best, which he presumably will, it's not even going to be debatable to be honest.

Nani and Valencia as the two best wingers in the league is debatable as well. I'd have Mata right up there, as well as Silva if you want to class him as a winger, which he sort of is to an extent. There's also the likes of Bale too in there.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

I think he would, at least at start he'd be given plenty of time.Besides SAF doesn't play the same team with the same wingers in consecutive matches (only if they're injured), he likes to rotate a lot.The notion of 1st,2nd and 3rd choice wingers means little when you see for instance Nani on the bench for Young or Valencia whereas you'd think Nani is the best winger.
Hazard is a special talent, the kind that'll earn his playing time because not only is he very good already but his potential is incredible

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
The "cannot fully verify source" part makes it no better or different than anything else we have had so far however. All we can do is wait and see.

SirAF

Ageist
The "cannot fully verify source" part makes it no better or different than anything else we have had so far however. All we can do is wait and see.
I don't like this :( Get it over with already!

thegregster

Harbinger of new information

Also
Lots of speculation in the Austrian media today that Man Utd are showing serious interest in Bayern Munich's young defender David Alaba. #fb @philmcnulty 6 hours ago

Everton have had no contact at all as yet from Man Utd about Leighton Baines - not to say they won't but that is the current position.
@philmcnulty 9 hours ago

Cant see us getting Alaba.

Status
Not open for further replies.