Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transfer United Till I Die

I am totally in the know, honest
Well, you are implying because he is going on international duty with Kompany, it must mean he is signing with City right? If only it was as easy as that eh! I'm sure he doesn't have to go on international duty with his colleagues to ask them for an opinion.
Eh? I was suggesting that if he hasn't already decided he'll have kompany in his ear all week. And his agent.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
He'll make a decision. Then he'll go to the other clubs informing them of his decision and ask if they'll offer anything better. This will drag.

And I still won't care.

True, which is why I don't think we'll get him. As soon as he starts doing that, he'll be showing that he wants a bigger wage. We can't compete with Chelsea and Man City on that front, so we'll have to pull out, leaving it for them two to negotiate.
Do you people come here with their eyes just to spout shit? NEGOTIATIONS ARE feckING OVER!

P.S RK if you don't care why the hell did you bother posting this shit in the thread?

The Neviller

I know he'll drag it out, like a nun on a motorcycle.
No you don't. You think he will, you might even be right, but in all honesty, you know as much as me about Eden Hazard's personality and how he'll deal with a transfer negotiation. Which is precisely feck all.

Didn't you said earlier he had already agreed to sign with City, whatever happened to that?
I explained that a while back. His agent had agreed terms then went back and asked for a massive fee. City told him to feck off and he did. I reckon these Chelsea/united links are about trying to squeeze more out of city. Who knows though.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Pleasure to be part of this years muppet bandwagon.

Ace

This thread is going to be about 25 pages of pure gold if/when he does sign for United.

You sure as feck don't, so stop pretending you do.
Hence I said I reckon he's going to city. That's what I think, with a bit of informed input. Nobody knows what he's thinking at the moment and what he'll decide. If he comes to us it's because fergie's charmed his bollocks off, which he's well capable of doing.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
It'll be interesting to see where he ends up...While he's undoubtedly a fantastic talent, it comes with potential difficulties as well...Just like with many world class players, ego issues are there - comes with the territory I guess...He's also quite used to running the show and dominating possession...He's never had elite teammates to share the load and, by extension, the ball so I wonder what sort of teammate he will be

Smart, smart, smart and loads of skill...Just, sometimes his ego can be a detriment

The Neviller

Hence I said I reckon he's going to city. That's what I think, with a bit of informed input. Nobody knows what he's thinking at the moment and what he'll decide. If he comes to us it's because fergie's charmed his bollocks off, which he's well capable of doing.
Bollocks, you say things with such certainty.

City did this, he asked that, City told him to feck off so he did bla bla bla. Like I said, you know feck all, stop pretending you do.

acrebo

Why are people getting so agitated?

People are allowed to believe that he will, or won't, sign. Why do people have to ram their opinions down other people's throats and, conversely, jump down one another's throats when they disagree?

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
Why are people getting so agitated?

People are allowed to believe that he will, or won't, sign. Why do people have to ram their opinions down other people's throats and, conversely, jump down one another's throats when they disagree?
How dare you say people can't ram thier opinions down other people's throats. Who the hell are you?

Bloody transfer nazi.

Disclaimer: This post was made in jest and was in now way mean't to offend anyone. Any likeness of the characters in this post to real life people are purely coincidental. No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre

I reckon, he'll choose what is best for his family.

Not only money generate stability. The overall atmosphere may be the key.

Phil

Shit facial hair.

Also, if we do get him, we'd still have gaping gaps in midfield?

Guy Incognito

Right, on Twitter:
Arsenal are the fourth team in for Eden Hazard, according to tomorrow's 'The Times'.
They are going with the story that Arsenal have agreed terms, fee of £32.3m agreed and wages of 130k.

ALX8725

reyalP maeT htuoY
Take Me Home, United Road. To The Place I Belong,
Right, on Twitter:
They are going with the story that Arsenal have agreed terms, fee of £32.3m agreed and wages of 130k.
I would really like to know what the Arsenal sales pitch is to their prospective purchases when they are competing against the likes of City, Chelsea, and Manchester United for a player.

"We cannot give you as much as them in terms of salary... our squad is not as strong/deep/talented... we are not as big as Manchester United....but come join us!"

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I can't see Arsenal paying that much, no matter how talented he is. It would go against Wenger's policy.

wr8_utd

:'(
If Twitter and papers are to be believed, Arsenal now have agreed fees for M'Vila, Hazard and Kagawa.

Right :lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Right, on Twitter:
The Times aren't saying that. Just a silly rumor started by an Arsenal fan.

Guy Incognito

I can't see Arsenal paying that much, no matter how talented he is. It would go against Wenger's policy.
Exactly. He said something a few months back about wanting to sign the player but profits are the main thing.

Maybe it's just to appease the fans, say 'Oh look, we tried to sign these players, but we couldn't. Can't blame us for not trying'. By then, the fans would have renewed their season tickets.

The Times aren't saying that. Just a silly rumor started by an Arsenal fan.
Just noticed that. D'oh...:o

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Reading The Times' article now. They say Arsenal is the fourth team (don't think that will be a surprise to anyone). Doesn't say much else than that other than all the suitors are believed to have agreed terms so that will include Arsenal. Doesn't say how much they've offered but they do say in that same article that they have offered RVP £130k to stay which could be where that rumour about the £130k for Hazard is coming from.

KM

Reading The Times article now. They say Arsenal is the fourth team (don't think that will be a surprise to anyone). Doesn't say much else than that other than all the suitors are believed to have agreed terms so that will include Arsenal. Doesn't say how much they've offered but they do say in that same article that they have offered RVP £130k to stay which could be where that rumour about the £130k for Hazard is coming from.
Oh it's true than. Damo, copy and paste the article!

The Neviller

Exactly. He said something a few months back about wanting to sign the player but profits are the main thing.

Maybe it's just to appease the fans, say 'Oh look, we tried to sign these players, but we couldn't. Can't blame us for not trying'. By then, the fans would have renewed their season tickets.
So in RedCafe parlance, Arsenal are pulling a David Gill?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Oh it's true than. Damo, copy and paste the article!
Like I said it doesn't say that much in the article but here it is:

Arsène Wenger, the Arsenal manager, has not yet given up hope of landing Eden Hazard, the much coveted Belgium midfielder, despite his £32.3 million price tag and competition from Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United.

Although the 21-year-old was thought to face a choice between the European champions, the Barclays Premier League champions and their deposed rivals this summer, Frédéric Paquet, the Lille director, alluded to a “fourth” team who had made their interest known to the French club and the player in recent weeks. That side, The Times has learnt, is Arsenal.

Wenger has long monitored Hazard’s development at Lille, with whom the player won the French league and cup double last season, but has played down in recent weeks the prospect of a costly recruitment drive to strengthen his squad this summer.

The Frenchman, though, has about £35 million in funds earmarked last summer for Mario Götze, the Borussia Dortmund playmaker, at his disposal, and it is thought that he would be prepared to spend that money on Hazard if he thought that he could tempt the Belgian to spurn West London and Manchester for the Emirates Stadium.

Hazard is expected to announce a decision on his future before Belgium’s friendly with England at Wembley on June 2. All of his suitors are believed to have agreed to match Lille’s fee and offered the player personal terms.

Lille, impressed by Hazard’s loyalty last summer and aware of their responsibilities to their two-times player of the year, have granted him several weeks to choose his future employers. Central to those talks between player and potential suitors has been the issue of where Hazard will play and how he will be used. It is understood that it is that issue that has formed the crux of his conversations with Sir Alex Ferguson, Roberto Mancini and their rivals for his signature.

Hazard’s representatives insist that his wage demands are not as exorbitant as has been suggested. City have vowed not to offer more than £110,000 a week, a sum Arsenal — who have offered captain Robin van Persie £130,000 a week in an attempt to keep the Dutchman at the club — could easily match.
Source: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/arsenal/article3424522.ece

RK

Do you people come here with their eyes just to spout shit? NEGOTIATIONS ARE feckING OVER!

P.S RK if you don't care why the hell did you bother posting this shit in the thread?
Negotiations are never over until a contract is signed. Add football agents into the equation and it's never done quickly.

I post because I can, and to amuse myself at the overreactions.

KM

Cheers Damo. Think there's no chance he's gonna sign for Arsenal.

RedThaiDevils#7

Married with Manchester United, In love with Giggs
I'd be surprised though, from his statements he said he wants stability ? Le'Arse would be the last possible place for that imo.

Unless he looks back into the 5 last seasons and says oh yeah, Le'Arse have done well every season and have qualified for the CL regularly and oh, winning the emirates cup between that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.