Eden Hazard | "I am signing for Chelsea"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Neviller

So is the announcement still scheduled for 4pm UK time?

People having a go on here about how Hazard and his agent have played everyone and boosted his profile. What exactly have they said? This whole thing, as usual, has been hijacked by the media/twitter spouting bollocks. Stop believing everything you read folks.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Was foolish of us on here to think that Hazard would take way less money to have the prestige of playing for us instead of Chelsea. There has almost never been any player that has signed for a club for less money than another was offering based on history etc!! It doesnt exist anymore. He will be a good signing for Chelsea. Wonder what Fergie has up his sleeve now
Kagawa:drool:

Hans Moleman

Just to clear it up for the latecomers.

Rory Smith ‏@RorySmithTimes
I am led to believe Eden Hazard announces his future at 5pm UK time tonight.

@JackInTheBox05 I was told that by a reliable source. A reliable source I may name on here to stave off abuse if he's being unreliable.

204Red

Hey Eden...here's a little constructive criticism: concentrate more on football, less on LeBron James style self-promotion.

Stretch

Just to clear it up for the latecomers.

I am led to believe Eden Hazard announces his future at 5pm UK time tonight.

@JackInTheBox05 I was told that by a reliable source. A reliable source I may name on here to stave off abuse if he's being unreliable.
:lol:

prateik

Stuff we know:
-His agent was in London in talks with Chelsea over the weekend. Chelsea slight favorites. United in the race too. (all according to lequipe)
- He has decided according to his twitter (attention whore himself)

Smart money would have to be on Chelsea.
I'm bored of this shit... yet I cant stop myself from entering this thread all the fecking time.

Smores

They don't need to increase his profile. He is already one of the most sought after players in world football. Saying shit on Twitter and getting extra followers doesn't increase his profile.
He's one of the most sought after but until recently he wasn't one of the most talked about, not by the average bloke down the pub anyway. The lad's no Paul Scholes, he definitely seems to want the fame/hype judging by his recent acts.

The Neviller

Stuff we know:
-His agent was in London in talks with Chelsea over the weekend. Chelsea slight favorites. United in the race too. (all according to lequipe)
- He has decided according to his twitter (attention whore himself)

Smart money would have to be on Chelsea.
I'm bored of this shit... yet I cant stop myself from entering this thread all the fecking time.
His agent said negotiations were completed. Why would he be in London for negotiations? Who said he was in London?

The Neviller

He's one of the most sought after but until recently he wasn't one of the most talked about, not by the average bloke down the pub anyway. The lad's no Paul Scholes, he definitely seems to want the fame/hype judging by his recent acts.
I keep reading this. What acts? What has he actually said or done? The amount of false quotes attributed to him in this whole thing is ludicrous. He's said next to nothing. Twitter and the papers/Sky have made the rest up and people in here have lapped it up/abused him for it/got angry or annoyed depending on what side the rumour mill has fallen. First he was at City, then us, now Chelsea, none of it even remotely close to official.

Madness.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
So is the announcement still scheduled for 4pm UK time?

People having a go on here about how Hazard and his agent have played everyone and boosted his profile. What exactly have they said? This whole thing, as usual, has been hijacked by the media/twitter spouting bollocks. Stop believing everything you read folks.
All of this latest frenzy was triggered by a post from Eden Hazard on his official twitter account.

That's the one and only positive that twitter brings IMO. Footballers can announce stuff directly to their "fans" without going through the filter of a journalist/newspaper.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Wouldn't it be great if everyone pulled and he was left with no club...

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
And before the England game? Clearly someone caved and agreed the agents fees. Good luck to him. I really need to find out how to become an agent £6m from one deal..mad money.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
15:35 BA395 BRUSSELS EXPECTED 15:51 Terminal five
F*ck...I bet Gill's still pedalling along the M6. :(

bsc

Belgian paper La Dernier Heure: Hazard chosen Chelsea. Medical in London tonight before completing a €40m move. Press conference after. #CFC

Status
Not open for further replies.