Eden Hazard

Varun

Staff
The sort of consistency people are looking for is impossible for an attacker in a side like Chelsea or even Juve. If he really wants all that comes with a megastar he'll leave Chelsea cause it looks like they'll never ever be the sort of side that prioritizes attacking over everything else. The big sides around the world do that and do it well. Some do but aren't that good at it due to financial constrains or poor tactical work(arsenal).
Good post. That's why it irks me to see straight up comparisons between say a Martial and Sane as well.

CA1

People saying he's not world class are deluded. He's the best player in our league for sure.

In a team like Madrid with players coming from all angles when attacking, he would absolutely nail it.

NW10

Supports
Arsenal
He needs to leave Chelsea and rejuvanate his career. I think he is in a comfort zone there and should go where he is challenged.

City,RM,Bayern,Barca- either one would be a good move for him.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
How many times did he flick the ball accurately with the heal on the fast break yesterday? Never quite seen a player do that with so much ease. He also won quite a few headers with deadly accuracy in timing his leaps (Lukaku take note).

gaucho_10

People saying he's not world class are deluded. He's the best player in our league for sure.

In a team like Madrid with players coming from all angles when attacking, he would absolutely nail it.
I'd love to see him in Madrid. He'd be great for us. It's just that we would have to get rid of Ronaldo for the signing to make sense.

Bole Top

he's the player Madrid absolutely must sign if they want to compete with Barca after Ronaldo's decline is complete, especially now when Barca have both Coutinho and Dembele.

Don _ Conte

Supports
Chelsea
I'd love to see him in Madrid. He'd be great for us. It's just that we would have to get rid of Ronaldo for the signing to make sense.
In a team like Madrid playing that possession style he would be as good as Neymar was for barca essentially. An unbelievable player and definitely the most naturally talented player I have seen for Chelsea in my lifetime.

Trizy

Madrid will be in for some shock when Hazard scores 15 goals a season to Ronaldos 40-50 :lol:

salford_

seeing his interview quotes recently i genuinely dont see him leaving this summer. He really does seem to love it there

gaucho_10

Madrid will be in for some shock when Hazard scores 15 goals a season to Ronaldos 40-50 :lol:
I'd say Perez and Zidane are aware of the fact that there is no like for like replacement for Ronaldo out there. Only a person who doesn't know much about football will be in shock when we replace Ronaldo with a player who scores less.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
I'd say Perez and Zidane are aware of the fact that there is no like for like replacement for Ronaldo out there. Only a person who doesn't know much about football will be in shock when we replace Ronaldo with a player who scores less.
Who do you think will be the next player who comes close to Ronaldo's numbers when he retires/leaves? I'm going with Asensio.

gaucho_10

Who do you think will be the next player who comes close to Ronaldo's numbers when he retires/leaves? I'm going with Asensio.
Good call. There's something about him that makes me feel the same, but when will he become a regular starter I have no idea. That's a tough question.

Robbie Boy

He'll never live up to his hype / potential at Chelsea. He should force a move this summer.

Litch

Immense player but needs a different stage to apply his trade. Time to move on and fully expect him to be at Real next season

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Had an average season. William looked far more dangerous.

Robbie Boy

One of the most overrated players of this century IMO.
Ah I do like to call him overrated to wind up Chelsea lads but he isn't. I don't feel he's quite lived up to the genuinely world class player he looked like he would become. But I feel that's more to do with the team he's playing for.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
He'd be perfect in Madrid. When Isco is playing, Madrid are great on the ball and manage to dominate the midfield but he lacks end product, when Bale is playing they become incredible on the counter but fail to domiate the midfield. Hazard is a nice mix between them.

If Chelsea don't get top 4 there's no way he should stay.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Needs a move to a proper big club. He’ll end up stagnating at that cesspit. Chelsea are an awful club.

Robbie Boy

He'd be perfect in Madrid. When Isco is playing, Madrid are great on the ball and manage to dominate the midfield but he lacks end product, when Bale is playing they become incredible on the counter but fail to dimnate the midfield. Hazard is a nice mix between them.

If Chelsea don't get top 4 there's no way he should stay.
He only signed for Chelsea because they fluked the CL. Would be hilarious to see him fecking off to Madrid if they miss out on top four. It would genuinely be fantastic.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
In a way he's what kewell should have been without the massive injuries. For better and worse.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
It feels like he's always semi-anonymous in European (or international) games. Anyone got any thoughts why?