Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
IF Dzeko moves to Madrid, either Raul will end his career or Benzema will be sold. There's no chance in hell that they will get rid of Higuain.
They've been reluctant to give him a new contract though, mainly because he's Calderon's purchase. It's a stupid reason but I wouldn't put it past Madrid to do something that stupid though. Though a few weeks back it seemed that they finally changed their mind about it though. I can't see Benzema being sold tbh, not after just one season.

Treble

Wolfsburger Nachrichten claim he is in Madrid.

BTW, there is no chance for a swap deal involving Berbatov because the latter wouldn't move to Wolfsburg.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Beeb gossip column: Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson is ready to offer striker Dimitar Berbatov as part of a £28m-deal for Wolfsburg forward Edin Dzeko.

Manchester United Hope to Complete Tempting £28m Player Plus Cash Swap: Ferguson Ready to Offer Flop for Edin Dzeko | CaughtOffside
caughtoffside is a joke website to be honest, like IMScouting.
:lol:

This was my idea. I proposed this earlier in this thead as well as in a transfer thread in the Newbies earlier this month. Good to know that some of the rags monitor the CAF.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Why are Real Madrid after Dzeko? WTF? He would be an absolute idiot to go there..

Raoul

Admin
Staff
If one of Raul, Benzema or Higuain is off, then it'd make perfect sense.
I doubt its true. Too many strikers on the books even if Raul leaves. It still wouldn't guarantee Dzeko consistent playing time with Benzema and Higuain already there. If he moved to Milan, he would have a better chance of being the main man there.

sdb4884

They still have too many strikers if Raul leaves. It's a dumb move to go there with the talent they already have unless you like sitting on the bench.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
If one of Raul, Benzema or Higuain is off, then it'd make perfect sense.
I am not so sure about that.. I would think if one of those 3 left they would be in for a better player.. Don't get me wrong Dzeko is a very good player but he is hardly world class.. I think Jose will be looking at players that are more established..

Although I just wonder about the credibility of this transfer as Jose has not signed for Real yet.. So is this another Perez signing? If it is not what Jose wants I doubt this is true..

Devil_forever

I doubt its true. Too many strikers on the books even if Raul leaves. It still wouldn't guarantee Dzeko consistent playing time with Benzema and Higuain already there. If he moved to Milan, he would have a better chance of being the main man there.
It seems that it may well be true because apparently it's being reported that he's already in Madrid for talks, they might usually link a player to a team but they very rarely go out and say that he's in the country having negotiations.

There have been many stories of Higuain to City, Perez reported doesn't want him there, as he's a purchase of the old regime. They were offering Higuain a joke of a new contract just recently as well. Perez knows that if he were to sell Higuain to a team like city, he could bring in a hell of a lot of money (as they did with Robinho). If Raul and Higuain do end up leaving. I could see them going after Dzeko tbh.

You could also have a scenario where by Raul leaves and Benzema is loaned out for the season, again this would mean there was space for a new striker.

Devil_forever

I am not so sure about that.. I would think if one of those 3 left they would be in for a better player.. Don't get me wrong Dzeko is a very good player but he is hardly world class.. I think Jose will be looking at players that are more established..

Although I just wonder about the credibility of this transfer as Jose has not signed for Real yet.. So is this another Perez signing? If it is not what Jose wants I doubt this is true..
I'm sure Perez and Mourinho have been in contact for much longer than they've declared. I'm sure that this signing will only be made if Mourinho has given his approval. Dzeko fits the profile of the type of striker Mourinho likes, big, strong, can hold the ball up, great in the air, a good finisher, just like Drogba. As I've mentioned in my previous post, I could see a number of situations that will make the Dzeko deal make sense.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It seems that it may well be true because apparently it's being reported that he's already in Madrid for talks, they might usually link a player to a team but they very rarely go out and say that he's in the country having negotiations.

They're have been many stories of Higuain to City, Perez reported doesn't want him there, as he's a purchase of the old regime. They were offering Higuain a joke of a new contract just recently as well. Perez knows that if he were to sell Higuain to a team like city, he could bring in a hell of a lot of money (as they did with Robinho). If Raul and Higuain do end up leaving. I could see them going after Dzeko tbh.

You could also have a scenario where by Raul leaves and Benzema is loaned out for the season, again this would mean there was space for a new striker.
Its not outside the realm of possibility but it would be a strange move for both player and club, as Madrid have more than enough strikers already on the books - PLUS - the fact that Mourinho may want the ability to choose a few of the players who are coming in should he move to Madrid. The other point is that I don't buy the stereotype that Perez is going to sell every player who was brought in by the previous President.

Devil_forever

Its not outside the realm of possibility but it would be a strange move for both player and club, as Madrid have more than enough strikers already on the books - PLUS - the fact that Mourinho may want the ability to choose a few of the players who are coming in should he move to Madrid. The other point is that I don't buy the stereotype that Perez is going to sell every player who was brought in by the previous President.
I'm sure Perez and Mourinho have been in contact for much longer than they've declared. I'm sure that this signing will only be made if Mourinho has given his approval. Dzeko fits the profile of the type of striker Mourinho likes, big, strong, can hold the ball up, great in the air, a good finisher, just like Drogba. As I've mentioned in my previous post, I could see a number of situations that will make the Dzeko deal make sense.
;)

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I do see stylistic similarties between Milito and Dzeko, but its a massive leap of faith to suggest thats whats happening.

Devil_forever

I do see stylistic similarties between Milito and Dzeko, but its a massive leap of faith to suggest thats whats happening.
It'd be a bold transfer but Real are quite bold in the transfer market anyway. I just want to see who's going to be shipped out of Madrid to fund for the transfers. Perez made it clear that they won't be borrowing anymore for transfers. There's going to be quite a few leaving this summer I'd have thought.

M.Diarra, VDV, One of the strikers, Drenthe, Gago (certain to be city bound, as both clubs agreed a few just as the last window closed but there wasn't enough time for the move to go through).

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Depends on the incoming manager. If its Mourinho, I would be that he would want full control over the transfers.

Woodzy

My source says he is going to sign for 6 different clubs, and paly for a different one each week, depending on how good the weather is at the time.

yamo123x

Well this is just typical.

Finally a goalscoring physical striker who would be perfect for us,and is available and along comes the Spanish Mafia to pinch him. I partly lay blame with Mick Phelan and his big mouth prior to our champions leage 2nd meeting . I also feel the player will be wasted there like many others.

SecondFig

Depends on the incoming manager. If its Mourinho, I would be that he would want full control over the transfers.
He's said several times that he "will/would be in total control" and according to several journos last week had agreed to sign for Madrid on condition of control over transfers, with his priority being Maicon and at least one top CB - smart man that he is I think he's happy with their attacking prospects. So Dzeko to Madrid... maybe but only if at least a couple are on their way out (Raul and Benzema?). To me it's far more likely that he'll focus on their defence.

Nistelrooy10

Tin Foil Hatter
Benzema is simply not better than Dzeko. i don't care about the pace, Benzema's pace is as useful to me as Berbatov's touch when neither of them can score in a brothel.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He's said several times that he "will/would be in total control" and according to several journos last week had agreed to sign for Madrid on condition of control over transfers, with his priority being Maicon and at least one top CB - smart man that he is I think he's happy with their attacking prospects. So Dzeko to Madrid... maybe but only if at least a couple are on their way out (Raul and Benzema?). To me it's far more likely that he'll focus on their defence.
Its all speculation, although it would certainly be a vote of no confidence in Benzema if Dzeko came in. Dzeko is simply a more complete player.

Ekeke

:nervous: You see Dzeko as an energetic hard worker that will constantly work the defence, but sometimes miss good chances?

To me he's the opposite. Create for Dzeko and he'll take his chances with his head or even from hard angles and techniques with his feet, but he's not a worker like Milito or Tevez.

Aboutreika18

:nervous: You see Dzeko as an energetic hard worker that will constantly work the defence, but sometimes miss good chances?

To me he's the opposite. Create for Dzeko and he'll take his chances with his head or even from hard angles and techniques with his feet, but he's not a worker like Milito or Tevez.
Milito is certainly a more clinical striker than Dzeko.

Myxomatosis

United fan? My arse. WUM masquerades
I think he'd be too lazy to get it up
He's not interested in sex, as that requires far too much effort. That fact that he could if he felt like it is enough pleasure for our Dimitar. And smoking of course covers the rest.

Denis' cuff

feck Benzema - he never wanted to come here anyway and even if he got his game together again, here, he'd be off to Spain or wherever as soon as.

Dzeko, I reckon is more suited to the rigours of the PL.

We'll get neither, though.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
24SI - Chairmen of the Manchester United have offered to German Wolsfburgu 33 million euros and the Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatova in exchange for the BiH national team Edin Dzeko.

Berbatov ove sezone nije opravdao povjerenje menadžera "crvenih đavola" Alexa Fergusona, koji je odlučio da proda bugarskog fudbalera. Berbatov this season failed to justify the trust managers of "red devils" Alex Ferguson, who decided to sell the Bulgarian counterparts. Skauti Manchestera već mjesecima prate igre Edina Džeke, koji je imao odličnu sezonu u njemačkom klubu, te je bio i najbolji strijelac ove sezone u Bundesligi sa 22 postignuta pogotka. Scouts from Manchester for months following the game Edin Dzeko, who had a great season in the German club, and was also the top scorer this season in the Bundesliga with 22 goals achieved.

Njemački mediji prenose da su čelni ljudi Wolfsburga zadovoljni ponudom Manchester Uniteda, te dodaju da će transfer uskoro biti realizovan. German media report that the leaders Wolfsburg with the offer Manchester United, adding that the transfer will soon be realized.

Edin Džeko (24) je ponikao u Željezničaru, a od 2005. Edin Dzeko (24) was originated in Zeljeznicar, since 2005. do 2007. to 2007. igrao je za češke Teplice. Zatim je prešao u Wolfsburg za koji je odigrao 120 utakmica i postigao 74 gola. played for the Czech Teplice. Then he moved to Wolfsburg for which he played 120 matches and scored 74 goals.

Za reprezentaciju BiH nastupio je na 23 susreta i 14 puta se upisao u listu strelaca. For the national team of Bosnia and Herzegovina has appeared in 23 matches and 14 times he enrolled in your archers.
24sata.info - Svi zadovoljni: Manchester United "dao" Berbatova i 33 miliona eura za Edina Džeku!

I have no idea whether this B/H website is at all reliable. But the muppets can get their cocks out.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Just regurgitated bollox from caughtoffside.com I would guess.

Berbatov is here to stay.

Read that again and weep.

Donkey's Ears

33m plus Berbatov. Yeah right.

Even Berbahaters have to admit that is a terrible deal.

Jaap

Dzeko seems to be underrated, reading some of the comments on here.

He's strong, good in the air, a cool finisher, can hold the ball extremely well & his movement in the box is top-notch; basically the best striker in the Bundesliga.

Whether he can make the step from Wolfsburg to Madrid is to be seen, he sure as hell has the potential though.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Higuan will be going. Benzema is there to stay people.

Status
Not open for further replies.