Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Yep…..if it’s ok for one it’s ok for all
Have you been at work where people who have baby are allowed to work at home so they can take care their baby because some wife are still working during daytime? While people who don't have baby are not allowed to have the same excuse to work at home, have you been in this kind of workplace? I have been and I think it's common.

Sometime you just need to see and understand what reason and why it can be an acceptable act.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Have you been at work where people who have baby are allowed to work at home so they can take care their baby because some wife are still working during daytime? While people who don't have baby are not allowed to have the same excuse to work at home, have you been in this kind of workplace? I have been and I think it's common.

Sometime you just need to see and understand what reason and why it can be an acceptable act.
I think that the issue being is that some fans will accept it from some players and not from others regardless

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I think that the issue being is that some fans will accept it from some players and not from others regardless
Because some of those fans could see and understand what reason and why it can be an acceptable act for Cavani and why it's not for other players. It's the same with what I explained why some employee who is allowed to work at home due to condition what they have and some employee who is not allowed to work at home due to condition what they have.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Because some of those fans could see and understand what reason and why it can be an acceptable act for Cavani and why it's not for other players. It's the same with what I explained why some employee who is allowed to work at home due to condition what they have and some employee who is not allowed to work at home due to condition what they have.
Yep. Exactly. Some fans would pick and chose based on the player not the circumstance.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Ah….I thought this was EdinsonCavanis performance thread.
So you are one those poster who jumped into conclusion without reading the posts but only reading the title thread. That's not good mate.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
So you are one those poster who jumped into conclusion without reading the posts but only reading the title thread. That's not good mate.
Yes I read Edinson Cavani 2021/2022 performances and came to that conclusion

Rolaholic

Back in Manchester today

Safe to say he's officially settled in now that his family has joined him :D

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Will be actually quite a nice competition between him and Greenwood with Martial in the mix too. All players eager to impress.. all age groups and different styles. I think it might work.

Pace Abuser

In terms of personality and class he's the complete anti Suarez. The two sides of Uruguay.
A real gentleman.

Brophs

The One and Only
Rural England is an odd place. I think it’s a bit too manicured and bland compared to what we’re used to over here but there’s no denying that the really posh bits are very easy on the eye.
Not for me, Geoff. I like my countryside to be almost exclusively brown with loads of electricity poles in the middle of it.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Had the song in my head since Saturday, was bouncing in the concourse - best player tune in a while.

CM

Great tune. Can't wait for him to bang them in with a full stadium singing his name

RuudTom83

Its going to be epic when he score in front of a full old trafford...its good to have football back :devil:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Can’t wait for this guy to get started, his movement with sancho creativity is going to = goals, goals and goals!! Our squad has great depth in attack now and that’s going to do us the world of good with the amount of games we will be playing.

Utd77

I would not swap an in-form Cavani for any other striker in the premier league!

Feck me that’s a lovely garden. Incredible view. Somewhere in Cheshire?
Mere. There's a road where loads of players live that backs onto the lake. I don't know if the club owns some of the houses because there aren't many and they're not up for sale very often.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Looks stunning yeah, I'll never be able to afford anything close to that :lol:
Living in Cheshire has always been weird. You think it's super posh and it's a bit awkward trying to fit in with the normies in Manchester, but the whole of the south of England living in a decrepit shoebox with half a window still thinks you're a hubcap nicking, benefits thieving scally. I think that's why they send the likes of George Osborne to be your MP - they know you won't want to pay your taxes or mix with people from Moston so you'll vote Tory, but they don't give a flying feck about you because you're thick northern scum. Could say that for a lot of the country though these days tbf, what a time to be alive! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.