Eduardo Camavinga / signs for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Nugget

When he first broke through, they dubbed him as the next Pogba.

... I didn’t know what they meant was someone who didn’t want to be in Manchester and dreamt of Real Madrid or PSG.

I’ll get my coat

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Ya, this ain’t happening :lol: Hopefully we have an alternative lined up.
Links are dry everywhere. Hopefully we’re doing one in the shadows like Villa did with Ings.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I guess people did not learn anything about the episode with Di Maria to still want Camavinga. If the player does not want to be here and is forced only because he has no other options, how would anyone expect him to perform?
Ah yes. If it didn't work with Di Maria then it also must apply to every other player as well. I keep forgetting that players are individuals.

peridigm

Links are dry everywhere. Hopefully we’re doing one in the shadows like Villa did with Ings.
I think the links are dry because no other clubs are truly interested, if we're even interested. Looks like Rennes and/or the agent trying to make some cash before he can leave for free next season and given his age, many clubs will be willing to wait a year to see how he does.
I predict a reasonable sale near deadline day to a club that has not been mentioned in a link this summer.

I think the links are dry because no other clubs are truly interested, if we're even interested. Looks like Rennes and/or the agent trying to make some cash before he can leave for free next season and given his age, many clubs will be willing to wait a year to see how he does.
I predict a reasonable sale near deadline day to a club that has not been mentioned in a link this summer.
Aye, I reckon he’ll end up at a less “elite” club than the ones mentioned. Has club/agent tactics written all over this one.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Don’t disagree — but I meant more in general for us and a midfielder! It’s all very tenuous: Camavinga - as you say; Saul - seems unlikely; Rice - no way etc.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
As much as he's a good young talent he isn't even playing as a CDM like people are hoping.

I watched the first half against Lens and he was playing more of a 10.

El-Manos

As much as he's a good young talent he isn't even playing as a CDM like people are hoping.

I watched the first half against Lens and he was playing more of a 10.
I agree, he’s not what we need. However, he’s a superb talent and could easily rotate with Pogba/Bruno.

ghagua

Ah yes. If it didn't work with Di Maria then it also must apply to every other player as well. I keep forgetting that plap, whatyers are individuals.
Crap, what is it you don't understand? The same applies to every player. If they are not happy to be here, they are not going to perform as well. Give your head a shake, maybe you will understand then.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It’s looking unlikely now. A lot of reports saying he prefers to stay in France or wait next summer while his agent prefers him to move to England this summer. I do think that Murtough and Fletcher can see that Camavinga isn’t so determined for the move and they probably decide not to make progress for this transfer. I like it if it’s true because it means we really only want players who want to be here and be excited with our project, not just for money alone.

ivaldo

Crap, what is it you don't understand? The same applies to every player. If they are not happy to be here, they are not going to perform as well. Give your head a shake, maybe you will understand then.
Oh yeah sure it does. Which is why only the players that play for their dream club play with any passion or commitment. There's thousands of players around the world moping about with their hands in their pockets. You have met a human before, right? They have their own personality and everything!

ghagua

Oh yeah sure it does. Which is why only the players that play for their dream club play with any passion or commitment. There's thousands of players around the world moping about with their hands in their pockets. You have met a human before, right? They have their own personality and everything!
Let's discuss this when you have a double-digit IQ. I never mentioned "dream club". What I said was that signing a player when he does not want to be here is not going to work out.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The club isn't smart or efficient enough to go for Ndidi

ivaldo

Let's discuss this when you have a double-digit IQ. I never mentioned "dream club". What I said was that signing a player when he does not want to be here is not going to work out.
Oh the irony. :lol: He hasn't said he "does not want to be here." Just once try to apply a bit of critical thinking. And maybe google what hyperbole while you're at it. Having a preference to play at another club who haven't made an offer doesn't equate to not wanting to play for anyone else.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I think the only people pushing this 'story' are the fans at this point. Think United are fully aware Camavinga doesn't have a great deal of interest joining us and have known for sometime.

ghagua

Oh the irony. :lol: He hasn't said he "does not want to be here." Just once try to apply a bit of critical thinking. And maybe google what hyperbole while you're at it. Having a preference to play at another club who haven't made an offer doesn't equate to not wanting to play for anyone else.
I'm done with you. I need someone with a higher IQ to debate this. None of the other posters would disagree with not signing a player who does not want to be here. When a player is looking to stay in France and sign for PSG, or go to Real Madrid you get a general idea....but not you apparently.

Keep on posting to keep you posts up, damn trying to make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.