Elon Musk | Owner of X

Krakenzero

Supports
Santiago Wanderers
But that's not something being "reported". That's just Musk allegations. There is a report with LAPD finding no evidence to support those allegations and finding no relation between the banned journalists (and/or ElonJet) and the incident, plus no evidence of his children ever being there at the moment:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/12/18/details-of-musk-stalking-incident/

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
But that's not something being "reported". That's just Musk allegations. There is a report with LAPD finding no evidence to support those allegations and finding no relation between the banned journalists (and/or ElonJet) and the incident, plus no evidence of his children ever being there at the moment:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/12/18/details-of-musk-stalking-incident/
Woah there!

That report might be based around factual information and not just things Elon has said.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This has been proven to be wrong on so many accounts. Hence there is now this huge discussion in the US with an official hearing. The problem is always the same: people are fine with whatever fits their narrative.
'Huge' discussion? :lol:

Still waiting on the point I completely missed yesterday. Bulletpoint it if you need to.

Mike Smalling

Rather a lost soul than a blind sheep my friend
FFS :lol:

Some people basically have contrarianism as their identity. So eager to doubt anything that comes out of government, yet happily gobbling up the bullshit of a narcissist billionaire.

NotThatSoph

This is great.

I thought you just would never link anything, this is so much better. People are pointing out to you that this is just repeating Musk's claims, which is true, it'd be as dumb as saying it's been reported that George Santos worked for Goldman Sachs, but you do realize that not even Musk is claiming that they doxxed his car? He was talking about his jet, trying to connect the location of his jet being known to people finding his car.

All this time, "it's been reported" just meant this, are you serious?

fallengt

Don't know how could anyone make profit with Twitter. It was in downward trend long before Musk's acquisition

The Firestarter

Perhaps, but he’s definitely a musk fan boi. The news of events around what happened that night are there but he’s been slow to read them or understand them as they don’t match up with what musk claimed.
I dont know a single smart Musk fanboi, so these statements are fully equivalent.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
This has been proven to be wrong on so many accounts. Hence there is now this huge discussion in the US with an official hearing. The problem is always the same: people are fine with whatever fits their narrative.
Absolute drivel. Are you saying there are no standards of public life that there is an overwhelming social consensus on whether they are right or not? Like reporting known falsehoods for personal gain? Or helicoptering your dick on the bus?

Does any significant number of people have a massive problem with e.g. Instagram banning nudity? Do you think there might be a number of people who objected if they banned clothes? Completely false equivalence and I'm sure you know it deep down. You are just exhibiting cognitive dissonance to protect your fragile sense of self.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
Absolute drivel. Are you saying there are no standards of public life that there is an overwhelming social consensus on whether they are right or not? Like reporting known falsehoods for personal gain? Or helicoptering your dick on the bus?

Does any significant number of people have a massive problem with e.g. Instagram banning nudity? Do you think there might be a number of people who objected if they banned clothes? Completely false equivalence and I'm sure you know it deep down. You are just exhibiting cognitive dissonance to protect your fragile sense of self.
He's been online since being proven wrong and chewed out. He won't be back in this thread.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer

It has been proven that the government asked to ban certain people / opinions or not? Just cause they had a different take on covid?

On a serious note: at that time, it was neither socially nor medically proven how it would impact us. Certain doctors, not conspiracy idiots, were banned from addressing certain issues or different viewpoints. On request of the government. Now you can disagree with their opinion, but now, 3 years later, it shows that a ban was not justified. This is not Nazi Germany and I believe in a society that has room and time for all kind of opinions (except extremistic ones). And twitter played a huge role in that and were working for the left wing policies. That itself is an issue, left or right should not matter.
But here, many are willing to make an exception as it fits their ideology - but life does not work like that, especially in times were it is harder and harder to find out whether things are right or not. My liberal viewpoint wont change just because Elon bought Twitter. I dont care about it. But I do care when people claim it was all perfect before he showed up. And if that makes me a fanboi to some, they just try to avoid the big elephant in the room.

Last edited:

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
FFS :lol:

Some people basically have contrarianism as their identity. So eager to doubt anything that comes out of government, yet happily gobbling up the bullshit of a narcissist billionaire.
Are you denying that before Elon that twitter had quite a radical way to ban people off it? They were as erratic as they are now under Elon. The only difference is that now before it fitted your narrative

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Perhaps, but he’s definitely a musk fan boi. The news of events around what happened that night are there but he’s been slow to read them or understand them as they don’t match up with what musk claimed.
Just grateful he pumped my Doge and Floki bags

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Quite a few arguments here, most I could prove to be wrong or hypocritical. Might check in again on Sunday before the game to see the red faces over a billionaire playing with his company

Last edited:

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer

NotThatSoph

Quite a few arguments here, most I could prove to be wrong or hypocritical. Might check in again on Sunday before the game to see the red faces over a billionaire playing with his company
Remember when you made up that someone posted the location of Musk's car?

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I don't know. Since you make things up I would have to double check every single detail in your comments, and obviously I'm not going to do that.
Maguire like response, executed like Fred

Hint: some are opinions which can have good arguments for both sides