Elon Musk | Owner of X

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
While we might not agree with @Escobar 's point of view, I'm sure we can all agree that he can carry an astonishing amount of water for Elon. Amazing core strength.

Aren't your arms getting a bit tired at this stage though? You've been carrying it for days.

Concerning.
He tweets a dog picture and it pumps my Floki bag, what is there not to like.

And if you would have read my posts carefully, you could have realized that I am not really defending Elon but pointing out the hypcrisis in here. Different thing.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam

And if you would have read my posts carefully, you could have realized that I am not really defending Elon but pointing out the hypcrisis in here. Different thing.
No no, I'm pretty sure of what I read.
And other people here have painstakingly clarified your own posts right back to you in excruciating detail again and again and again. They walked you with baby steps back through the actual implications of the things you said.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

And once again you ignore posts you can’t answer.

You’re a shill, and a pretty crap one.

cafecillos

How can someone who doesn't "particularly" like Elon Musk be willing to make such a fool of themselves for him? It's painfully embarrassing.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
And once again you ignore posts you can’t answer.

You’re a shill, and a pretty crap one.
I replied, didn't I? And I wrote that I dont necessarily support Elon, but rather point out highly emotional and subjective double standards

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
No no, I'm pretty sure of what I read.
And other people here have painstakingly clarified your own posts right back to you in excruciating detail again and again and again. They walked you with baby steps back through the actual implications of the things you said.
And yet, I wait here until someone proves to me that Twitter is so much worse than it was before Elon. You hang onto emotional or political narratives, that you disagree with. And a personal dislike for a billionaire entrepreneur. That's about it. But that does not proof shit and exactly that hypocrisies has been pointed out by me, which seems to make you and some others here uncomfortable. Or do you find it normal that I was questioned over my opinion of Covid or the Holocaust? You only bring a discussion to such a level once you have no more arguments.

And as I said, no one here has brought a valuable, fair and thoughtful argument to the table, only butthurt emotions.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
And yet, I wait here until someone proves to me that Twitter is so much worse than it was before Elon. You hang onto emotional or political narratives, that you disagree with. And a personal dislike for a billionaire entrepreneur. That's about it. But that does not proof shit and exactly that hypocrisies has been pointed out by me, which seems to make you and some others here uncomfortable. Or do you find it normal that I was questioned over my opinion of Covid or the Holocaust? You only bring a discussion to such a level once you have no more arguments.

And as I said, no one here has brought a valuable, fair and thoughtful argument to the table, only butthurt emotions.
You weren’t asked your opinion about the holocaust. You were asked wether you think twitter should allow denial of the holocaust.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I dont mind swimming against the mainstream. If you go back in history, it has never been popular, only in hindsight.
I’m not a fan of these pile ons dude, but I wanted to make a funny joke.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
You weren’t asked your opinion about the holocaust. You were asked wether you think twitter should allow denial of the holocaust.
Correct. But why do you think I was asked what I thought of a Neo-Nazi coming back or whether I'm a Covid denier? It is to put me in the extremist right wing.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Correct. But why do you think I was asked what I thought of a Neo-Nazi coming back or whether I'm a Covid denier? It is to put me in the extremist right wing.
If that’s correct I don’t understand why you claimed something else before. And I don’t care about the other questions. These weren’t mine. But from the way you misrepresented my question, I can only assume you’re also taking these heavily out of context to suit your agenda.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
If that’s correct I don’t understand why you claimed something else before. And I don’t care about the other questions. These weren’t mine. But from the way you misrepresented my question, I can only assume you’re also taking these heavily out of context to suit your agenda.
So why did you ask me this question then?

Balljy

People have given you examples of where Elon lied about events around being doxed by people he banned, lied about stories which he later retracted, pointed out that the EU and other countries are on record saying they're concerned about recent rule / law violations, how Twitter are understaffed in key areas etc.

The main issue seems to be that you fight on Elon's side until proof is given to you, then you ignore that and move onto the next debate.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
People have given you examples of where Elon lied about events around being doxed by people he banned, lied about stories which he later retracted, pointed out that the EU and other countries are on record saying they're concerned about recent rule / law violations, how Twitter are understaffed in key areas etc.

The main issue seems to be that you fight on Elon's side until proof is given to you, then you ignore that and move onto the next debate.
It's pointless really.

Fridge chutney

What do you find worse? Or is it just his tweets that bug you?
There are many tweets that bug me and those have been much more prominent on my feed in the months since he took over, hence why i believe he is making Twitter worse.
Whether it will be better under Musk, I don’t know and I don’t care - but to say it was much better is just naive
Why is it naive if it is based on personal experience (let alone the testimony of many employees who worked there)?

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam

The only ways that I can see that you could genuinely have this opinion in good faith is if you're not reading a single post in the thread, or you genuinely don't understand what people are writing.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I replied, didn't I? And I wrote that I dont necessarily support Elon, but rather point out highly emotional and subjective double standards
No, you didn’t reply and you know you didn’t. You also haven’t pointed out any double standards but have demonstrated them over and over again.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
The only ways that I can see that you could genuinely have this opinion in good faith is if you're not reading a single post in the thread, or you genuinely don't understand what people are writing.
What irks me is people claiming Elon is making things bad whilst Twitter was so good and clean before him.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Its worse for reasons people have already repeatedly explained to you in this thread.
All based on their subjective feeling. I am sure you find equally as many people who think things got better. Most just claim they dont like Elon

Last edited:

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
People are getting upset about a billionaire who changes things in his company to make sure it survives. Believe it or not but Twitters financial situation is not rosy. If you disagree with things, fair. But if you claim he destroys a well working, amazing social media product, you are blinded and naive

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
to
There are many tweets that bug me and those have been much more prominent on my feed in the months since he took over, hence why i believe he is making Twitter worse.

Why is it naive if it is based on personal experience (let alone the testimony of many employees who worked there)?
If you dislike his tweets, ok. But the whole point was that it is subjective.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I wanted to post something but I’m far too drunk again and I’d have to ban myself

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Allowing nazis to return to a place objectively makes it worse. Nothing to do with feelings.
I will dig into it and look if I see some info on that.
But out of curiosity, did you also have an issue when left extremists where alloweded on Twitter

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I will dig into it and look if I see some info on that.
But out of curiosity, did you also have an issue when left extremists where alloweded on Twitter
Who are the left wing equivalent to nazis that have been reinstated? Give some names so I can check, please.

Also, it's a bit weird that you still have to dig into nazis like nick fuentes, richard spencer or andrew anglin, returning to twitter. These were big stories on twitterverse when they happened, how could you have missed them?

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
People are getting upset about a billionaire who changes things in his company to make sure it survives. Believe it or not but Twitters financial situation is not rosy. If you disagree with things, fair. But if you claim he destroys a well working, amazing social media product, you are blinded and naive
Thanks for quoting me twice.

Feel free to quote twice any of the recent posts you've totally ignored that gave extensive responses to your arguments.