Elon Musk | Owner of X

Dve

Liberal is not the opposite to right wing. Liberal is the centre in broad terms.
Yeah, well, "liberals" is still a therm used by Trump to describe his opponents. Put in "left wings" then, my argument still stands.

Krakenzero

Supports
Santiago Wanderers
What evidence are there that he's favouring the right? Has he ever blocked any tweets from liberals?
The guys behind ElonJet, for starters.

At least Musk is not from dictatorial family, and building a fortune of selling electrical car must be better than selling oil, no?
I don't know if you have done the research on Musk' family fortune, you might find some hidden gems.

Last edited:

Dve

The guys behind ElonJet, for starters.

I don't know if you have made the research on Musk' family fortune, you might find some hidden gems.
Let's do some research on the Sheik, shall we. I think people have totally lost the plot.

Krakenzero

Supports
Santiago Wanderers
Let's do some research on the Sheik, shall we. I think people have totally lost the plot.
This thread is not about the Sheik tough. It's about the owner of Twitter.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
And once again you ignore posts you can’t answer.

You’re a shill, and a pretty crap one.
I replied, didn't I? And I wrote that I dont necessarily support Elon, but rather point out highly emotional and subjective double standards
No you didn't. Rado wrote that post right after this one:
I don’t know why I’m bothering even replying to you given your previous form but what the hell are you on about?

1. I was talking about De Santis when you quoted me, in direct reply to someone saying he doesn’t impact people’s lives if they don’t live in Florida.

2. Why does something happening in Oregon mitigate what happens in Florida?

3. What are you talking about having happened in Oregon?
Which indeed you didn't reply to.

Your posts in this thread have tended to be very unspecific and evasive. How would you actually reply to these very specific questions?

Lemoor

What evidence are there that he's favouring the right? Has he ever blocked any tweets from liberals?
He's peddling every idiotic talking point from chronically online right wingers including completely braindead russian propaganda. It was never about voting.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
No you didn't. Rado wrote that post right after this one:

Which indeed you didn't reply to.

Your posts in this thread have tended to be very unspecific and evasive. How would you actually reply to these very specific questions?
In what way was that relevant to the Twitter/Elon thing? That is what I respond to

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just got the 2FA alert telling me to remove my SMS one by March :lol: are you fecking kidding me.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
You can hardly fault @Escobar at this point. The CE forum is like wum heaven. Just an endless feeding frenzy :lol:
I see a lot of irony when the former Twitter ad boss claims Elon knows nothing about ads yet Twitter was doing nothing before and about to go down. I have been pointing this out in here, that kind of hypocrisis. Wumming is a different thing.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I see a lot of irony when the former Twitter ad boss claims Elon knows nothing about ads yet Twitter was doing nothing before and about to go down. I have been pointing this out in here, that kind of hypocrisis. Wumming is a different thing.
Interesting. Looking into it!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Nope. It said I would lose access to Twitter if I didn’t do it. Incredible stuff.
I suppose the next step is that you'll have to pay a fee to prevent Twitter from giving your bank details directly to Putin.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The 2FA issue is a pretty clear indicator of just how bad Twitter is doing financially.

SMS authentication is more expensive than using a third party Authenticator. The reason SMS is preferred by most companies though is because it has far higher uptake - lots of people just don’t have any exposure to third party Authenticators. It’s an absorbed cost to maintain the security and integrity of your user base.

Musk being Musk clearly has such little understanding of this and has seen the monthly bill for SMS and thinks it’s a privilege only subscribers should enjoy. In reality it’s one of the core features that helps stop the site defending into even more of a torrid bot fest.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Glazers owned Manchester United.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Who are the left wing equivalent to nazis that have been reinstated? Give some names so I can check, please.

Also, it's a bit weird that you still have to dig into nazis like nick fuentes, richard spencer or andrew anglin, returning to twitter. These were big stories on twitterverse when they happened, how could you have missed them?
@Escobar

These been answered yet? I’m curious about those leftie extremists too.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

- Mark Twain

NotThatSoph

Twitter's revenue:

Ad revenue, in billion dollars:

- 2015: 1.9
- 2016: 2.2
- 2017: 2.1
- 2018: 2.6
- 2019: 2.9
- 2020: 3.2
- 2021: 4.5
- 2022: 4

Profits:

The big 19-20 swing is mostly tax stuff.

Why do you believe that Twitter was about to go down?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Twitter's revenue:

Profits:

It was reported.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Twitter's revenue:

Profits:

See the article I posted. Also compare it to other social media platforms increase.

NotThatSoph

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
:lol:

“Twitter was going down before Musk”

“What makes you think that”

“Check out this article that shows problems caused by Musk”

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Turning off 2FA unless you pay is a pure desperation move.

Google authenticator works anyway, all this will do is once again flood the site with bots and hacked accounts.

The man continues to show what a moron he really is, it's great fun :lol: