Elon Musk | Owner of X

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Apparently the Indian Government issued an order for twitter to take down handles which are posting about the farmer agitation. Elon said he disagreed with the rationale but that they had to comply. Seems very convenient. If Biden issues an order to ban all pro Trump accounts will X comply?

nimic

something nice
Scout
This is so juvenile and pointless, but I'll never stop liking tweets by Liam Nissan where he ratios some shitty politician by just outright abusing them.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
This is so juvenile and pointless, but I'll never stop liking tweets by Liam Nissan where he ratios some shitty politician by just outright abusing them.

He has deactivated his account again.

Was talking about using the app and having his locations tracked earlier in the day, and he was posting in a weirder way than usual all day. Probably for his own health it's best to stay gone for a while at least!

Musk's twitter strikes again.

nimic

something nice
Scout
He has deactivated his account again.

Was talking about using the app and having his locations tracked earlier in the day, and he was posting in a weirder way than usual all day. Probably for his own health it's best to stay gone for a while at least!

Musk's twitter strikes again.
Yep, I heard people basically got hold of more private information than they should have. I wonder how they did that, as I haven't seen him post anything that could be used to identify him.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Yep, I heard people basically got hold of more private information than they should have. I wonder how they did that, as I haven't seen him post anything that could be used to identify him.
He stupidly allowed the twitter app to use his location (unclear when, but seems a while ago).

Now, how exactly that data then got into the hands of those threatening him...well...but it seems they found him and now his wife wants him to drop it all. I haven't checked today, but I'd be surprised if he keeps his bluesky account around for much longer either.

Kaos

Apparently the Indian Government issued an order for twitter to take down handles which are posting about the farmer agitation. Elon said he disagreed with the rationale but that they had to comply. Seems very convenient. If Biden issues an order to ban all pro Trump accounts will X comply?
Freedom of speech.

Ady87

Context: Libs of TikTok is run by an evil, murder-inspiring bitch.

This makes me happy. I know it’s petty and it reminds me about the Farage bank account incident they had to walk back on but it still makes me happy.

What I don’t like is how everyone goes running to Elon for support when stuff doesn’t go their way. He can’t fix everything for every one of them though and will surely run out of bandwidth if he tries.

Cloud7

This makes me happy. I know it’s petty and it reminds me about the Farage bank account incident they had to walk back on but it still makes me happy.

What I don’t like is how everyone goes running to Elon for support when stuff doesn’t go their way. He can’t fix everything for every one of them though and will surely run out of bandwidth if he tries.
Concerning

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It was funny to see how much of a pathetic man-child he is but I've had to unfollow Musk now. Sick of seeing his binge retweets and replies to absolute conspiracy level shite.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It was funny to see how much of a pathetic man-child he is but I've had to unfollow Musk now. Sick of seeing his binge retweets and replies to absolute conspiracy level shite.
Christ you were actually following him you masochist! I’d blocked him as soon as he bought the App and all his posts magically started appearing on my timeline.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Christ you were actually following him you masochist! I’d blocked him as soon as he bought the App and all his posts magically started appearing on my timeline.
Yeah it was rubbernecking in a way. Can't do it anymore though. If I see one more RT of some Doge account talking about how 'X is the place to be' I will jump off a bridge.

Bert_

Xmail. Such vision. Next up xspace, where everyone can have their own personal space on the world wide Web.

Limitless possibilities. Imagine a website where you could upload and share videos with everyone.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Xmail. Such vision. Next up xspace, where everyone can have their own personal space on the world wide Web.

Limitless possibilities. Imagine a website where you could upload and share videos with everyone.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona

The only decent company that Musk founded among twitter and tesla

Bert_

Looking into it
It's all fabricated numbers anyway but throwing in that 99.73% stat is monumentally stupid.

99.73% of Twitter/X employees actually vote in elections is a reach.
99.73% of Twitter/X employees voting Democrat specifically is a huge reach.
99.73% of Twitter/X employees are not just voting Democrat specifically, but are actually Democrat party doners is an astonomical reach.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Honestly that guy has zero shame. It’s unbearably cringe.

I don’t know how anyone can be so subservient to another human.
honestly would feel better if musk just said he runs that account. because otherwise, as you said...imagine living like that.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Who is more obsessed, Samid and Moby with Taylor Swift, or nimic with Elon?

nimic

something nice
Scout
Who is more obsessed, Samid and Moby with Taylor Swift, or nimic with Elon?
I'm not obsessed with Elon, I just follow people on Twitter who are obsessed with Elon. I've had him blocked for ages. I also block any other shitty accounts that end up in my feed somehow. It's a real block party over here.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
It seems like Twitter really should be treated like Truth Social now.