England vs Iceland

Naveen V

Ok. This has the frantic feel of an end of season championship match. Anything can fecking happen. Entertaining for the neutral. May the worst team lose.
I am just glad that there are more goals in the round of 16 . The group stages were a tough watch.

Giggs86

If England getting knocked out they should all be given a collective punishment and forced to eat fermented shark meat.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
How Gunnarsonn hasn't got any yellow card this Euros is beyond me, could easily have been booked in every single game!

Way too less movement from England.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I reckon that the Iceland chant brings out some subconcious historical trauma for you guys, affecting play.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Rooney is pissed off. He plays shit when he is like this.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Can anyone shed some light on the situation with the arm of Vardy? Jesus you'd swear it was a birth mark by this point.

red4ever 79

You could easily take 5 off at half time. The problem is the quality on the bench is limited. Crying out for a talented wide.player.

Hed Zitin

England has already embarrassed itself enough last week. Looks like we're continuing it.

Judging by the fans they know it's the same old shit. Apart from that stupid band it's all gone flat.

Walker for the first goal was just terrible. Cahill and Hart for the second was pathetic. Kane has forgotten how to play football. It wasn't good technique Hoddle if it's a volley at the keeper. The wide players haven't been good enough.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Rashford then Roy. How is he not better than Sterling.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He has nothing on, everyone is static. Walker or back to Smalling are always his only options.
Nonsense, the first thing he always does is kill it and stand still and his angles are shut down. You watch the quality midfielders, they make space with their touch and angles open for them.

Needham

Every England player should do a Messi in the post match interview after that.

Blackwidow

Next season when Pep will recognize that Sterling is no Coman and Hart no Neuer...