England vs Iceland

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Leicester should snap up a few fellas from this Iceland team, they're all hard-working guys with surprisingly decent decision-making abilities.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Why no Vardy? Why no Drinkwater?
Why Rooney, Sterling and Kane?
Why Woy no brain?

Ban

What's the conclusion here. Who's at fault for their 2nd goal?

England shockingly bad, Sterling the worst of course.
Iceland on the other hand. Joy to watch.

redshaw

Can I change my vote from Iceland to Portugal. I'm not happy with how this is unfolding.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I said it before the Euros already, England will be their usual self and feck it up big time. If they don't step up big time, they're out. But then again, Hodgson and his team just don't deserve to proceed based on that shitty football

JTW95

Gullible sausage
What's the conclusion here. Who's at fault for their 2nd goal?

England shockingly bad, Sterling the worst of course.
Iceland on the other hand. Joy to watch.
Everyone. But mostly Hart.

Mancunia_Religion

That was something wasn't it. Comical stuff. This game needs the Rash. Hopefully his fairy tale continues. Kane and Sturridge have been poor.

Zoo

Kane has been so poor this tournament. The press have been making excuses for him.

PeteManic

I don't know why the commentators are so surprised on the ESPN feed I'm watching. England play like a team of strangers thrown together every week for an hour of astro football on the local 4G pitch. Iceland have a plan, have a system, and are willing to work for each other. Wonderful viewing.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Scapegoat incoming:

"You have to say that selecting Sterling has been a gamble that hasn't paid off so far...even though he won a penalty."

Twats.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I'm sorry but Rashford should be the man to come on, we are crying out for a spark, some magic and Rashford provides that, get him on for sterling and let's see him make more history

devil in me

Could change any of the front 3. I would bring em all off and put on vardy rashford and lallana but thats not going to happen.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
This is hilarious. Still have no idea why England are trying to play possession football with that group of players.