England vs Iceland

mu4c_20le

Think Vardy will come on before Rashford, and the worst thing is if he comes on for about ten minutes and misses a late chance

red4ever 79

3 at the back anyone? Smalling Stones Cahill Lallana and Rashford on the flanks Sturridge and Vardy up top

Oops more than 3 subs

Yagami

Good post resistant
If things don't pick up in the 2nd half I'd take out Sterling and Alli for Rashford and Vardy

Play Rashford, Vardy and Kane as a front 3 with Sturridge in behind. Sturridge has shown he can dictate a game albeit being greedy in doing so, dribble past opponents and play nice incisive passes that break defences down, whilst still remaining a goal threat

waza7111

Put all the strikers on.

Kane - Sturridge

Vardy - Rooney - Dier - Rashford​

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Alli, Sterling and Kane have been shite once again. Roy has got to make changes or we may as well go home now.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Butland has to be England number one when he's fit. He's just better at everything.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Sturridge out wide is a waste, yet has still been England's best player. Get him upfront and take Kane off. Bring on Lallana and Wilshere.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Don't know how we've done this to ourselves. Just dont look like scoring for all our possession. Unless someone can win us another penalty.
Cause Lallana was the best English attacking player. It´s that simple. He´s not supposed to score. He´s supposed to create. That´s what he did in every game. So instead of putting on Rashford and Sturridge for Kane and Sterling to bury the chances, Roy pulls the best offensive player he had. So now nobody can miss, cause nobody has chances. :lol:

JoaquinJoaquin

Got to get Vardy on for Kane now, and Rashford in 20 minutes when we look no better. But Roy is a craphouse so he won't do that...

settembrini

Dixon is 100% spot on with his analysis of their first goal. Ridiculous marking and pathetic from Walker.

Second goal is poor defending but Hart has to take the lion's share of the blame, that should be a routine save.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Butland has to be England number one when he's fit. He's just better at everything.
I was saying this long before the Euros.

I sometimes wondered if I was being a bit too biased cause Hart plays for City. But this tournament has confirmed I wasn't.

pablo__p

Many of us who were against taking Rash to Euros argued it might be detrimental to his confidence when England are eliminated and a national scapegoating begins... Not many of us expected an embarrassment of this caliber.

ReDDHDevilS

Take Alli and kane off. Bring on Vardy and Rashford. Move Sturridge inside in No10. England needs pace down the right. Although Sterling also needs to be subbed off I'd still keep him in the hope that his pace can be crucial in the final 10/15 minutes.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
"will he drop him for the 1/4 final?"

"I don't think he will"

Yea, cos they won't be there :lol: