Eredivisie 2023/2024

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
Figured with today being loanee return day, great time to start the thread. Lots of interesting storylines coming into the season.

Does Ajax reclaim the throne or continue to show the backroom is a dumpster fire? Is Steijn even capable of taking them back to the top?
How will Bosz fare at PSV? Will he last more than a season or start a long tenure there?
Can Feyenoord weather the loss of Kokcu and have enough quality to survive CL-Eredivisie weeks to retain the title?
Can AZ make the leap to contention supplemented by their youth?
Will Gun continue funding the Sittard shitshow?
Not Eredivisie related but will Willem make it back this year?
Stay tuned to find out!

Way too early to discuss potential season outcomes as the window technically opens tomorrow, but some outlandish predictions from me, subject to change closer to season start and squads finalize: (I was so close with my AZ gets a CL spot prediction last year)

Assuming no major reinforcements, Vitesse will fight against relegation.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Ajax finished 1st or 4th, just the way squads are constructed now plus timber and Alvarez gone, I can see it as PSV/Feyenoord 1/2 AZ 3 Ajax 4, and Steijn will be fired sometime during the season.

Almere City set some record for futility.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I'm just wondering again why the discussion they seemed to have before about merging with the Belgian competition isn't rising back to the surface. The quality of the Eredivisie and by extension impact on feeding the national team with quality players seems to have taken a nosedive in recent times.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Figured with today being loanee return day, great time to start the thread. Lots of interesting storylines coming into the season.

Does Ajax reclaim the throne or continue to show the backroom is a dumpster fire? Is Steijn even capable of taking them back to the top?
How will Bosz fare at PSV? Will he last more than a season or start a long tenure there?
Can Feyenoord weather the loss of Kokcu and have enough quality to survive CL-Eredivisie weeks to retain the title?
Can AZ make the leap to contention supplemented by their youth?
Will Gun continue funding the Sittard shitshow?
Not Eredivisie related but will Willem make it back this year?
Stay tuned to find out!

Way too early to discuss potential season outcomes as the window technically opens tomorrow, but some outlandish predictions from me, subject to change closer to season start and squads finalize: (I was so close with my AZ gets a CL spot prediction last year)

Assuming no major reinforcements, Vitesse will fight against relegation.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Ajax finished 1st or 4th, just the way squads are constructed now plus timber and Alvarez gone, I can see it as PSV/Feyenoord 1/2 AZ 3 Ajax 4, and Steijn will be fired sometime during the season.

Almere City set some record for futility.
Thanks for creating the thread!

I wouldn't really dare make predictions right now. I think PSV and Feyenoord are guaranteed to do well with their coaches, but how well will depend on transfer, and it's too early to say much about that. I actually this applies mostly to PSV, since they most risk losing key players (Simons especially, obviously) without certainty of a proper replacement. Feyenoord, too, of course, but they don't have stars in the same way and Slot already proved last year that he can replace players fairly easily.

Ajax and AZ are wildcards to me. For AZ, it all depends on whether they can hang on to top performers and/or which youth and transfers of relatively unknown will be able to make the step up. Ajax won't have that issue - I'm sure they'll have the strongest or second-strongest squad (on paper) no matter what, but it's competely unclear to me how we can expect Steijn to perform. As you say, anything from 1st to 4th is perfectly possible at this point.

And because I care about random shit: does anyone actually say 'Willem' and 'Sittard'? To me, they're Willem II (II pronounced as 2; never shortened) and Fortuna (if Fortuna Sittard is shortened). Grrrr & all that.
I'm just wondering again why the discussion they seemed to have before about merging with the Belgian competition isn't rising back to the surface. The quality of the Eredivisie and by extension impact on feeding the national team with quality players seems to have taken a nosedive in recent times.
The BeNeLiga idea was last discussed & killed in 2021. All Belgian clubs were in favour, but it's actually the Dutch top clubs that didn't like it. I don't quite get that; I'd rather think bottom half club would disagree, cause many of them would likely end up in whatever the second-tier of the BeNeLiga would look like. There's some information about it here: https://www.beneligavoetbal.nl/#stopgezet (if you read Dutch or can be bothered putting this into a translator).

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
Thanks for creating the thread!

I wouldn't really dare make predictions right now. I think PSV and Feyenoord are guaranteed to do well with their coaches, but how well will depend on transfer, and it's too early to say much about that. I actually this applies mostly to PSV, since they most risk losing key players (Simons especially, obviously) without certainty of a proper replacement. Feyenoord, too, of course, but they don't have stars in the same way and Slot already proved last year that he can replace players fairly easily.

Ajax and AZ are wildcards to me. For AZ, it all depends on whether they can hang on to top performers and/or which youth and transfers of relatively unknown will be able to make the step up. Ajax won't have that issue - I'm sure they'll have the strongest or second-strongest squad (on paper) no matter what, but it's competely unclear to me how we can expect Steijn to perform. As you say, anything from 1st to 4th is perfectly possible at this point.

And because I care about random shit: does anyone actually say 'Willem' and 'Sittard'? To me, they're Willem II (II pronounced as 2; never shortened) and Fortuna (if Fortuna Sittard is shortened). Grrrr & all that.

The BeNeLiga idea was last discussed & killed in 2021. All Belgian clubs were in favour, but it's actually the Dutch top clubs that didn't like it. I don't quite get that; I'd rather think bottom half club would disagree, cause many of them would likely end up in whatever the second-tier of the BeNeLiga would look like. There's some information about it here: https://www.beneligavoetbal.nl/#stopgezet (if you read Dutch or can be bothered putting this into a translator).
Forgive me Cheimoon, I wrote this entire thread on my phone and got lazy at times with the names and formatting. At least you werent responsible for promoting me ;)..

I agree predictions are too early but I like to see where I view teams before their summer business is done, then reevaluating, especially in the churn of the Eredivisie. But just going based off the rumors currently circulating, if Xavi stays and the trio of Kudus, Timber and Alvarez leave, I would dare to say they have the 3rd best squad entering the season. Mislintat usually buys young, so I think most of the reinforcements won’t be ready to contribute to a title charge this season anyways.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Forgive me Cheimoon, I wrote this entire thread on my phone and got lazy at times with the names and formatting. At least you werent responsible for promoting me ;)..
:lol:

But I was actually curious. I haven't lived in the Netherlands in over a decade, so maybe these references have changed, or maybe what I said was always local to my area.

But it's ok, I accept the explanation that you're just misinformed and lazy, I can live with that. ;)

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
The BeNeLiga would be considered as 1 country for the UEFA, so only a limited amount of CL spots etc. Which means a clear downside because the Eredivisie could've jumped Ligue 1 if AZ won the Conference league and be the 5th competition in Europe by coefficients. So they have nothing to gain, other than maybe a little bit more TV money, which isn't going to help much anyway.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
The BeNeLiga would be considered as 1 country for the UEFA, so only a limited amount of CL spots etc. Which means a clear downside because the Eredivisie could've jumped Ligue 1 if AZ won the Conference league and be the 5th competition in Europe by coefficients. So they have nothing to gain, other than maybe a little bit more TV money, which isn't going to help much anyway.
Ha, good point! Somehow I can't remember having seen that mentioned before, but it makes a lot of sense actually.

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
Ha, good point! Somehow I can't remember having seen that mentioned before, but it makes a lot of sense actually.
I much rather have that both leagues drop some teams and then end the season like a month or 2 early and play a "cup" with the top X teams of both leagues. So they still would have their own European qualification and also have the "BeneLiga" to end the season

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
Arsen to Feyenoord and Eduard to Ajax would be such an exciting addition for me personally, plus I think both teams have a desperate need for someone of their respective profiles.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Time to finally claim the dubious honour of creating this yearly thread almost no one cares about unless Ten Hag is interested in buying people from Ajax. Can the brilliantly coached and endlessly likable underdog Feyenoord prolong their title? I severly doubt it, since being shite with the positive outlier now and again is our usual way of work. Bit of an update on the current situation of the top 3 teams (I know there are some AZ fans on here, but no one cares about AZ I'm sorry).

Feyenoord
out:
- We've sold Kokcu to Benfica for absolute peanuts, though we retained 25% of the transfer rights. I'm not smart enough to understand if it's 25% of his total transfer value or 25% of the additional profit Benfica will make, but if they sell him to Chelsea for 365 million in a year (who knows what Chelsea will do at this stage) we are bound to make at least 10 million or something.
- We slept in Sebastian Scymanski who went to Fenerbahce instead after his lone deal with us.
- We almost sold Justin Bijlow to you guys (did we really though?) and he might still leave as migth Geertruide, Hancko, Gimenez and Pedersen.
in:
- We loaned (rented?) Minteh from Newcastle, he's apparantly really fast and they paid millions for him. He looked quite exciting in our friendlies so far, though that says feck all since last year we were so bad in our pre season friendly against Kopenhagen that they filed a formal complaint (true story).
- We bought Zerrouki from FC Twente. Not overly excited for this signing. He did well at Twente, but Eredivisie subtop is always a bit cack.
- We bought another young Dutch dude about whom I care so little I won't even bother looking up his name

Bottomline, we really need some creativity in midfield or we will struggle. I hope we do as we're in te market for quite a few people (please don't buy Stengs)

Ajax
Out:
- Ajax have dissolved Tadic' contract. While he was still their MVP (as Ajacieden will never tire of telling you about) he was getting on a bit and apparantly a bit miffed about the lack of quality in the squad. I'd say good riddance, cnut, but I guess I might be biased.
- Timber went to Arsenal for something around 40 million. Sounds like a lot of money, but 1 year ago I had imagined he'd be sold for at least double that. Huge talent, though had a crap season.
- Alvarez and Kudus both want to leave and Fulham want to sign Calvin Bassey (no idea why), but Bassey wants to stay.
In:
-
Biggest news is easily signing Maurice Steijn as head coach. Not only has he done feck all at this level, he's from The Hague, we violently dislike Amsterdam so I fully expect him to sabotage them (Go Maurice!)
- They signed Branco van den Boomen (not sure that's how you spell his name, since he's shite).
- erm, I'm sure they bought more people, or have they? Someone should elaborate, I can't be arsed to look it up.

Bottomline, everyone at Ajax agrees with Tadic that their squad is shite, they're moving to slow on the transfermarket and they will be in a relegation battle this year.

PSV
Out:
Xavi Simons went back to PSG, womp womp womp, massive blow, this dude's amazing
In:
They signed Pepi and Lang which leaves only kaus to make their attack a funny joke. But only in Dutch, because you call her Pippi Longstocking and not Pippi Langkaus. Noa Lang is pretty good, but a rather grating personality and Pepi did well at a relegated side and seems talented.

Bottomline, I dunno, they seem in fine shape. Would be nice if they qualify for the CL groupstage this year. Or not, since if they fail Feyenoord gets more money.

Honourable mention
Almere City is playing on the highest Dutch level for the first time ever in their very short history (think they were founded this century, but no one cares since Almere as a city and the province of Flevoland in general don't really count).

No idea why I bothered writing all this, it's probably more text than the sum total of the rest of the thread for the entire year. Feel free to add stuff fellow Dutchers!

Last edited:

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I'm not smart enough to understand if it's 25% of his total transfer value or 25% of the additional profit Benfica will make
According to portuguese media it's 25% of whatever they get.

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
That’s why you’re linked to Arsen Zakharyan, although he’s a #10 in comparison to Kokcu’s 8, at least based on Kokcu’s positioning last year. Not sure how easy it will be to sign him. I am hearing that there are protests by Ajax supporters over giving a russian club money in the Spertsyan deal, so I would assume your supporters would be thinking the same.

Last edited:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This will be the year where the Eredivisie thread finally gets stickied! I believe in you guys!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
This will be the year where the Eredivisie thread finally gets stickied! I believe in you guys!
That's the plan and then next season the caf might feel so threatened by us we will get our own "the Eredivisie is shite" thread.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
That’s why you’re linked to Arsen Zakharyan, although he’s a #10 in comparison to Kokcu’s 8, at least based on Kokcu’s positioning last year. Not sure how easy it will be to sign him. I am hearing that there are protests by Ajax supporters over giving a russian club money in the Spertsyan deal, so I would assume your supporters would be thinking the same.
Zakharyan is probably going to Lazio sadly.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Bottomline, we really need some creativity in midfield or we will struggle. I hope we do as we're in te market for quite a few people (please don't buy Stengs)
Another way your attempted OP failed, since it appears you did I deed just sign Stengs! I'm not sure what his exact position is actually. He's more attacking than Kökcü, right? Either way, I'm not sure why you'd be miffed with getting him: Slot knows him well from his time at AZ and I'd very much trust his judgement right now. I also wouldn't be surprised if that Twente guy turns out better than your seem to expect.

I agree that Ajax's summer has been thoroughly underwhelming so far. You'd think they have some big moves lined up still, but I don't know what their financial situation is given the lack of CL next year, plus I don't suppose anyone has high confidence in their decision-makers right now.

I'm curious about AZ though. A lot of movement in the market, so it's really hard to tell if they've gotten better or worse. I kinda hope better, since I don't expect Ajax to be competitive with Feyenoord and expect Twente to fall back with Jane's departure. (He's a better coach than he's given credit for.) PSV might steamroller a lot of Eredivisie clubs playing Boszball though.

And yes, I fully expect Almere to go straight down again - but then I also thought so with Emmen when they first got up and they actually did quite well back then!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Another way your attempted OP failed, since it appears you did I deed just sign Stengs! I'm not sure what his exact position is actually. He's more attacking than Kökcü, right? Either way, I'm not sure why you'd be miffed with getting him: Slot knows him well from his time at AZ and I'd very much trust his judgement right now. I also wouldn't be surprised if that Twente guy turns out better than your seem to expect.

I agree that Ajax's summer has been thoroughly underwhelming so far. You'd think they have some big moves lined up still, but I don't know what their financial situation is given the lack of CL next year, plus I don't suppose anyone has high confidence in their decision-makers right now.

I'm curious about AZ though. A lot of movement in the market, so it's really hard to tell if they've gotten better or worse. I kinda hope better, since I don't expect Ajax to be competitive with Feyenoord and expect Twente to fall back with Jane's departure. (He's a better coach than he's given credit for.) PSV might steamroller a lot of Eredivisie clubs playing Boszball though.

And yes, I fully expect Almere to go straight down again - but then I also thought so with Emmen when they first got up and they actually did quite well back then!
Stengs is a fair weather player. He has the beautiful dribbling style of a baby unicorn, but wont turn ul when the going gets tough. He's an attacker turned attacking midfielder, much different than Kokcu. When he broke through at AZ I thought he was the new Robben mind you, so who knows, I might've been right that time. Regarding Zerrouki, I don't know, I'm sure he's fine for pur league, but not more than that.

Ajax is struggling attracting players since they have no CL this year I think. Our league isnt attractive, but Ajax usually have the plus that they not only play CL, but do quite well in it usually. Without that, top talent wont come.

Samoerai Jack

Maurice at Ajax is a sight to behold. I can still remember his time with ADO when he was decent if somewhat lightweight. Never thought he'd made it to the Dutch top!

Feel Feyenoord have another clean run barring Slot leaving. PSV have yet another new coach and playing style, AZ is ok but no more than that and Ajax is approaching meme status. Twente might be good? Can't look past Slot though. He's genuine quality.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Maurice at Ajax is a sight to behold. I can still remember his time with ADO when he was decent if somewhat lightweight. Never thought he'd made it to the Dutch top!

Feel Feyenoord have another clean run barring Slot leaving. PSV have yet another new coach and playing style, AZ is ok but no more than that and Ajax is approaching meme status. Twente might be good? Can't look past Slot though. He's genuine quality.
I doubt it really. Feyenoord haven't been favorites to win the title at the start of the season in decades. Even after our last title no one expected us to retain it, but this time your sentiment is shared quite commonly. Inversely, the expectations surrounding Ajax have never been this low and it's quite unique for them to start a season without the pressure to win the league (there is of course still pressure, it's still Ajax). I'm not sure we can cope with the pressure and it's hard to say how our new signings will replace the old ones. Though if no one else leaves, our core is much the same.

PSV might also do better than people expect depending on how well Pepi and Lang will do. Lang is a great player for this level while with Pepi it's hard to say how he will perform under the increased pressure of a side that goes for a title. They absolutely need to strengthen their defense though, since what they have now is a joke.

Samoerai Jack

I doubt it really. Feyenoord haven't been favorites to win the title at the start of the season in decades. Even after our last title no one expected us to retain it, but this time your sentiment is shared quite commonly. Inversely, the expectations surrounding Ajax have never been this low and it's quite unique for them to start a season without the pressure to win the league (there is of course still pressure, it's still Ajax). I'm not sure we can cope with the pressure and it's hard to say how our new signings will replace the old ones. Though if no one else leaves, our core is much the same.

PSV might also do better than people expect depending on how well Pepi and Lang will do. Lang is a great player for this level while with Pepi it's hard to say how he will perform under the increased pressure of a side that goes for a title. They absolutely need to strengthen their defense though, since what they have now is a joke.
It would be a historic title for Feyenoord for sure. I'm probably underrating PSV but I just can't see Bosz having instant success with his kamikaze management style. It's too different from what they're used to. I'm not too enamoured with Lang either; he's a troublemaker.

And while certainly the pressure is lower than usual in Amsterdam that is certainly because of their terrible circumstances. New, unproven trainer, odd German TD, all kinds of shenanigans behind the scenes and last but not least an unbalanced, hollowed out squad. It's not unthinkable that Alvarez, Kudus and Ruli leave which would put them in a really tough spot.

Of course, this could be one of those seasons where AZ or Twente take their chances, but there's a gulf in quality between them and Feyenoord that they'd have to overcome. No, if Slot can manage the pressure and let his team play his brand of football I don't think the others can compete.

Reactions: Cheimoon

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It would be a historic title for Feyenoord for sure. I'm probably underrating PSV but I just can't see Bosz having instant success with his kamikaze management style. It's too different from what they're used to. I'm not too enamoured with Lang either; he's a troublemaker.

And while certainly the pressure is lower than usual in Amsterdam that is certainly because of their terrible circumstances. New, unproven trainer, odd German TD, all kinds of shenanigans behind the scenes and last but not least an unbalanced, hollowed out squad. It's not unthinkable that Alvarez, Kudus and Ruli leave which would put them in a really tough spot.

Of course, this could be one of those seasons where AZ or Twente take their chances, but there's a gulf in quality between them and Feyenoord that they'd have to overcome. No, if Slot can manage the pressure and let his team play his brand of football I don't think the others can compete.
I sincerely hope you're right. Winning back-to-back leagues will make me insufferably arrogant.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
We've sold Danilo to Rangers for a reported 6 million. Not bad considering we got him for free last year, but also strange since we rejected a similar offer last week. Hope it's a bit more.

I am a bit upset that we're now being linked with Myron Boadu. We might as well just buy the city of Alkmaar if this keeps up.

Stadjer

We've sold Danilo to Rangers for a reported 6 million. Not bad considering we got him for free last year, but also strange since we rejected a similar offer last week. Hope it's a bit more.

I am a bit upset that we're now being linked with Myron Boadu. We might as well just buy the city of Alkmaar if this keeps up.
Slot is just being a ten Hag copy... only buying players he knows or players from the Dutch league. Or Feyenoord doesnt have a scouting and it is just the manager deciding the targets like how it works at Manchester United as some posters on the Caf claim.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Slot is just being a ten Hag copy... only buying players he knows or players from the Dutch league. Or Feyenoord doesnt have a scouting and it is just the manager deciding the targets like how it works at Manchester United as some posters on the Caf claim.
The Boadu rumours turned out to be false luckely, we're now close to signing Ayase Ueda fro Cercle Brugge for around 10 million. Don't really know him, but he's relatively young (24) and bagger 23 goals in Belgium last year. Also great to have another Japanese player in our shirt. Still have fond memories of Shinji Ono.

Stadjer

I am rooting for PSV to win the title this year. It has been a while for them and i do like Bosz.

The 'Bosv never wins' claim annoys me a bit and i just find it really stupid. The man worked at Heracles, Vitesse, Ajax, Dortmund, Leverkussen and Lyon. He tries to play enjoyable football wherever he goes and often manages to do so. I think playing enjoyable football is ''winning'' for teams like Heracles, Vitesse, Leverkussen, Dortmund and Lyon. Although im not totally sure if he played enjoyable football in France. The point im trying to make is that not winning something is only something that can be held against him for his one year at Ajax. Those other teams are not expected to win any trophies and have not won anything since he left either. During his Ajax period he did still reach the final of the Europa League and only lost to, at that time, a manager who never lost a final who was coaching a much more expensive team. He had a difficult start during his Ajax time but would have walked the league if he stayed for another year. He also was very important to the development of Frenkie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt. Something Erik ten Hag profited from massively.

Im curious about Noa Lang at PSV too. He sure does have confidence in himself but doesnt come across as the smartest person. Being smart isnt a requirement for a footballer (examples : Rooney and Grealish) and Noa Lang does look like a talented football player. I hope he will do well. Watching his interviews will be funny too.

Ajax im not too conviced about. They might still lose some of their best players and the whole Tadic situation was weird. Their pre season isnt going well so far. Yesterday their new young signing Tahirovic from Roma scored a goal. Mourinho letting go a young talented player... who knows, maybe Ajax just signed the new Kevin De Bruyne. The Ajax manager is new and unproven while they also still need to sign some new players in my opinion. Although the average Ajax player is still more talented than the average PSV or Feyenoord player. Even if Kudus and Alvarez leave they still have players like their two Bergen (Bergwijn and Berghuis) for example.

I do think Arne Slot is a fantastic manager. Feyenoord has a chance to win the league again because he stayed in Rotterdam. There is talk about Feyenoord wanting to sign Ivanušec who atleast is a good player on football manager :lol:.They did lose their best player and in a not so great deal. However i believe Slot will find a way to deal with it. Feyenoord already signed some quality players so they look like they are up for it the new season. Hopefully they wont lose Gimenez and Geertruida at the last moment though. That would mean a big loss in quality.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
What’s Ajax fans opinion on Francisco Conceição ?

Always looked really promising in the Porto youth teams and would have an impact every time he came off the bench for FC Porto. Ajax got him for only 5M so I’m wondering what the fans opinion is on him?

PSV

Another year where the best team with the best fans sits in Keuken.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Another year where the best team with the best fans sits in Keuken.
Say what now? Oh, you mean the Eerste Divisie? (Keuken Kampioen is the name of the league sponsor.) So what team is this, NAC or ADO? Not sure which other clubs in there could be said to have a particularly noteworthy fanbase!

(With your name, I'd anyway rather expect support for that Eredivisie club from Eindhoven. ;) )

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
What’s Ajax fans opinion on Francisco Conceição ?

Always looked really promising in the Porto youth teams and would have an impact every time he came off the bench for FC Porto. Ajax got him for only 5M so I’m wondering what the fans opinion is on him?
It’s difficult to judge tbh when you barely play, and I’m hesitant to judge someone’s time at a club when he’s essentially debuting in senior football. He’s had moments, and he was probably the best Ajax player in the cup final, which is saying nothing, but the jury is still way out.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
If we manage to sign Ivanusec, Isaksen and Ueda, we're going to win the league.

I'm kidding, I can't imagine we will win it again, but feck me, that would make this an excellent transfer window. Can't imagine we will spend that much though. Isaksen seems too expensive.

Samoerai Jack

If we manage to sign Ivanusec, Isaksen and Ueda, we're going to win the league.

I'm kidding, I can't imagine we will win it again, but feck me, that would make this an excellent transfer window. Can't imagine we will spend that much though. Isaksen seems too expensive.
They're identifying the right players, that's for sure!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
If you got him it’s a great signing imo.
Yeah, he looks promising. Though a bit weird we will break our transferrecord (yes 10 million will be our most expensive signing of all time) for a back up striker. There is no way he's keeping Gimenez from the starting line up.