Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

CA1

Smalling and Lindelof have been carrying the can all year through difficult times, Bailly complaining about lack of starts. Comes to Matchday with Jones the only fully fit centre back and this prick has a "minor back injury"

Aint gota Kalou

Thought he was good. Still the odd panicky moment but he should be getting minutes with Lindelof out.

Ekeke

Fairly good other than the terrible sliced clearance near the end. Much improved on the nightmare level of performance at the start of the season

SirAF

Ageist
I thought he was quite good. Some very impressive recoveries using his pace.

Thiagoal

With an experienced CB next to him he's got the attributes to be a beast for us! Needs that CB though as he brings a certain type of chaos otherwise!

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It's a pure luck that he didn't cost us a goal twice in the end.

LJJT

Fantastic pace, great overall game I felt especially considering how long he’s been out. He’s a good player and needs a bit of help to get better

Bobski

In glimpses he looks a real talent. You could make a compilation of all facets of his defensive play, maybe outside of aerially, and he would look so impressive. Quick, strong, aggressive, nice and agile, and he can look very good on the ball as well, just winning it and playing quick passes forward. When he is on and focused he dominates strikers.

He should be much better than he is, but these bizarre mistakes he makes out of nowhere, random spasmodic body movements, moments of switching off completely, he must be so hard to play with and coach. You love his talent but you can't be that erratic in that position.

Kostov

He is our most talented CB by a fecking mile. He can be rush but come on, it’s not like we have Rio and Vidic instead. Play the guy, coach him, improve him.

He was good today but he still needs a calmer head next to him. He has all the talents needed to be brilliant.

KjaAnd

He's clearly our best defender. I simply can't understand how people could possibly disagree. His aggression is second to none in our team. He breaks up so many attacks, it's unreal. He also has the speed and strength to challenge the fastest players out there. At one point today, a through ball was played to Aubameyang and Bailly easily kept up with him and won the ball from him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Considering he’s been in the wilderness for how long? He bossed it today.

Beating aubameyang in a foot race too! Guy is absolutely rapid.

Foxbatt

Yes he is good in mostly one v one situation. He is very quick too and I actually think he and Rojo should play together but with Lindelof in midfield instead of Matic.

Apokalips

He has the materials there to be a beast. He's a bit crazy, but his upside is definitely there and he is much better than our other options apart from Smalling. I'm pretty sure forwards will definitely hate playing against him a lot more than they do Lindelof for example.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Very good performance from him considering he's been frozen out of the team for awhile. Fantastic pace to stay with the rapid Aubameyang and take the ball from him too. Our best CB as far as I'm concerned.

PepsiCola

@CA1 was calling this guy a rat a few days ago.

Certain fans need to leave with Mourinho.

Jig1234

Bailly is nuts, crazy but incredible. He does some of the work our midfield doesn't. Pushes out. Moves the ball forward. I like his confidence it will get him into trouble at times but I take that over Smalling passing sideways and taking 20 touches.

He will probably get dropped but I thought him and Rojo were good.

Canagel

Aubameyang was not beating him for pace. criminal he's been overlooked for so long.

Andersons Dietician

Weird performances from both he and Rojo, I mean it’s what we’ve become accustomed to I guess but both throughout the game had great moments but both throughout the game had absolute howlers Bailly was really struggiling at times but others waltz in to midfield and do some great things.

Smalling still the best and most consistent out of the lot but hopefully we can see a bit more of Bailly and see what he has learnt during the time of his banishment.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Him and Rojo gave us glimpses of quality players before the inevitable gas tank ran out 60mins into their biggest game of the season after being out for so long

Status
Not open for further replies.